Twilight Sparkle Eats Peaches 219 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I just came across an older story from over a year ago called "Applejack Eats a Peach." I have recently learned that Applejack is not, in fact, Twilight Sparkle. So I guess it's not exactly appropriate for this group. Also I'm not 100% certain that it was in fact a literal peach that was being eaten in this story. But still, the title is compelling.

So, what's the group stance on this? Is this story heretical or is it an ally of this group? Is peach-eating in general a good thing, or only when Twilight does it?

Twilight eating peaches is the magic perfect combination of events that will lead to world happiness for all who dwell upon its surface. Other ponies eating peaches is simply attempting to play God and can only end in complete and utter disaster for everyone and everything in existence.

Like, okay, you know how in the Junius Manuscript, Genesis B, Lucifer begins to become prideful and sees himself as equal or perhaps above God and this causes a war in Heaven where eventually Lucifer is cast out as Satan and then does the whole serpent thing with Adam and Eve?

That! that's exactly where Ponies other than Twilight eating peaches will head. Celestial wars that disrupt entire cosmologies and man loosing his position from grace, all because we couldn't be content with the veritable Garden of Eden that is a purple unicorn (or alicorn) eating a peach.

Same principle applies if we give Twilight something else to eat.

Mark my words, as soon as she bites down on a starfruit, the oceans will run red and the rivers will burn.

HERESY! CALL THE COMMISSARS!

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER! SHUUUUN!

Well, I added my story Twilight Sparkle Meets Peaches, and no one has complained about it yet. I figure as long as it's related, you should be fine...

--arcum42

Awww, I was hoping this was a Rocko's Modern Life crossover...

Now hold on... we're supposed to love and tolerate right?

If somepony wants to write a story about a pony other than Twilight eating a peach, that's fine.

Personally, I wouldn't object to the moderators setting up a second folder for story involving non-Twilight characters eating peaches, after all. In fact a third folder might be acceptable for inclusion of stories involving Twilight not eating peaches, for those who for some reason might be into that sort of thing.

MADNESS! YOU'LL KILL US ALL!

*Jumps out of the nearest closed window*

2433015 Wait, that's a 19th floor wind... oh.

Well... I guess that means there's one fewer objector around now?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8