Las Pegasus Tribune: Fiction Illumination 50 members · 116 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

I figured that since this is becoming somewhat regular , I'll begin posting threads whenever a fic I've featured on LPT is deemed worthy of a "big sister" feature on EqD. So, in celebration of the most recent feature, here are the first three stories that EqD has featured after LPT. Since, y'know, I'm such a hipster :ajsmug:

Let Them Eat Cake - Ogopogo

These Flowers Never Bloom - Cerulean Voice

And the most recent, freshly featured story as of an hour ago:
The Country of Roses - Dutch Tilt

This is just another sign that you can count on me to continue to post quality stories. Happy Christmas everyone!

2453505 What! Man, I should try submitting stories to your site sometime. I might just have a chance... :trixieshiftleft:

Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

I suppose there's no reason why I can't have a read of some of your material sometime. Who knows, I may judge you to be worthy? :raritywink:

damn eqd devils and their wordcount requirements! Otherwise I'd submit T-T-T-Tia!:raritydespair:

Alas we already know bout that endeavor, eh?:derpytongue2:

Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

I feel exactly the same way with my own fic, Watt Is Wrong Whiff Too Daze Youth?
Of course, I could stretch it out, but I almost broke my brain writing just those 1152 words.
Yours would be an epic feature. They should make exceptions.

last I looked, 905 views, 106 likes 0 down. Thank you, I truly appreciate it.:pinkiesad2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7