Las Pegasus Tribune: Fiction Illumination 50 members · 116 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

Good (morning), groupiers! Here's your first taste (or second, depending on how long you've been following the blog) of the illuminating powers of my weekly blog! You may be wondering why I've started with #2, so allow me to explain. :duck:

Illumination #1 was all about me making my very first blog on anything anywhere other than facebook. I was (and am still, by many standards) an internet noob. I was merely testing the waters with the first one, so I highlighted two already-well-known stories. Stories that actually got me into fanfiction in the first place. Alas, since they are not by under-appreciated authors (in comparison to all of you), I won't be giving them any attention. Instead, we move to the first blog where I actually did something for someone else who really appreciated it. :yay:

Without further ado, here are today's stories:

A hyena's tail in Equestria, by Warmen111 :eeyup:

and (a personal favourite of mine, Y U NO UPDATE?)

Your Gracious Host, by Anonymity12! :scootangel:

Original blog post here!

Sorry for the dodgy layout, it was originally done through Blogger and clumsily moved over by the site proprietor after switching to Wordpress. Numbers #3 and #4 will likely be similar, so I ask you to bear with me for these few posts, while I get my quality back under control :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1