MoWverse 353 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Ok after seeing that lack of stories on this group bearing in mind it has to be related to the MoW universe I think to myself "why don't I start a brainstorming thread?"
So this is what I have done.
I'll start off: why don't we do crossovers with other fimfiction universes e.g. The conversion bureau, fallout equestria etc

What's your opinion and what ideas do YOU have?

tallestbrony
Group Admin

2717281 I haven't really said it before, but there's a catch to that. If you want to write a story, you basically have two ways of crossing over with mine.

Either you put your story in my universe, following its rules, or have a character come to your world from mine. Both are plausible, and I'd be willing to help in either case, though I must warn you. I have a standing rule for my characters to visit other universes.

If you want canon crossing, you have to work with me. And from there, things will turn out how they will. Characters will act in accordance to how they would.

Brony on!

Well, I can probably write a story for the character I submitted to the spartan contest but I'm really no good per se at writing a whole story without some kind of help. :fluttershysad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3