Internet Family 37 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

This is a place where you can list all your feels and discuss them accordingly. So go ahead, post sad photos, comics or personal experiences you need to get off your chest. Please don't be rude to those who share personal experiences.

I don't know why, but this is one of the saddest things I've seen it quite some time. It really hits hard just thinking that so many people are alone out there.

Thoughts?

when my first goldfish died while I was still a kid.:fluttercry:

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2420330 Aww. How sad. :fluttershysad: What happened to him if you don't mind me asking?

2420363 His story had a bittersweet ending, actually. After he posted this, at least 50 people came to his birthday party. They were all total strangers, but they still brought gifts, chatted and had fun with him He described it as the happiest day of his life and thanked everyone.

A few months later, he passed away.

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

Warning: there's some blood and guts in this. Nothing too bad, though.

this is quite the interesting thread idea.
not sure i have the balls to post here.
ill start with a small one,my father since i was a small child rarely if ever got my name right.
it wasn't a joke or anything he just always got it wrong.
im 36 and he has called me the wrong name far more often than the right one.
he still fucks it up.

2420580sweet merciful odin where in the hell did you find that comic.
wow

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2420760 Aww. :fluttercry: How awful! What has he called you instead? Jack? James? At least something remotely similar to Justin?

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2420848 I was searching through the pictures on the Know Your Meme page for Feels.

jack,james,jason,jimmy and on a few occasions ralph or dave.
he never liked me. im just glad he never treated my sister or half brother the way he treated me.
no scars or social service calls on him for those two.
not jealos to be clear just very glad neither of them had to go through what i did.
i happily take the abuse in hopes that they wouldn't.

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2421068 :fluttercry: This makes me sad.

hey im still kicking and sometimes awesome nice people like you listen and make me feel better when im down. and for all the conversations we have had i more than thank you gabby.

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2421128 No problem! It's me pleasure, really, to make you feel better. :twilightsmile:

and now to stop blowing off work. im just glad the school district hasnt blocked this site yet:pinkiehappy:

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2421322 You're at work? :rainbowlaugh: Man, you so crazy!

I'm currently watching my grandmother lose her memory slowly and I think she knows and that's what makes it a lot harder. I don't know what I'm going to do she has been a huge part of my life.

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2423130 :rainbowhuh: Oh. That's strange.

2422041 :raritydespair: Oh my! Well, my only advice: spend every moment possible with her. Even if she forgets the memories in her mind, they'll never leave her heart.

My other goldfish was a fucking survivor though.

I stopped counting how many years it lived when it lost its gold color and went white.
My goldfish actually greyed with age.

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2423166 Woah. :rainbowderp: That's an old goldfish. I've never had a fish as a pet, but I've had thirteen others.

thats always hard. went through that myself and viola is right,spend every moment you can with her.
this may sound stupid but she will remember the time you spend with her always.

2425099 I know and we do spend a lot of time with her in fact I get to see her on Christmas eve.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22