Bullied bronys 34 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So. I have been a target for bullying counless times, by 15 people (off the top of my head, and that tried at least 3 times.) and all of them have stopped. How did I do this? By mastering the art of Counter-bullying. I'll describe it in a little, but first let me lay down the rules of when to counter-bully.
1.DO NOT TARGET THESE PEOPLE. THEY PUSH YOU, YOU PUSH BACK. DO NOT ATTACK WITHOUT PROVOCATION AS YOU WILL BECOME THE BULLY. Yes, I know how cheesy that sounds, but by stooping to "their level" you become the idiot that you (assumingly) see them as.
2.Make sure they are bullying and not simply curious or "messing with you". If someone asks if you like MLP, just say yes, and if the conversation moves to him calling names or making threats, its fair game. Messing with you is like light-hearted/innocent poking fun at you. Be cautious, as this is the sleeping dog of saying.
And that sums that up for now. Here comes the "definition" and tips.
Counter-bullying is the act of responding to name-calling/threats with an arsenal of your own. Some people such as myself have a amazing talent with it, while others need to "train".
1. Always use creative insults. If you say shut-up, you've lost. No racist, sexist, or anti-gay* comments, as they show you in a bad light. Always be creative, as "Fuck you" and, "Yes, fuck me. I know you have an intense desire to do so. Its too bad I'm not interested" are two insults on COMPLETELY different levels of skill.
*Anti-gay=I hate gays, not you are one. (Use neither, as none are creative enough.)
2. Know the bully. Not personally, but have some stuff on him in case of a "war".
3. Don't challenge him to something he has any chance of beating you at.
4. Sarcasm is your best friend. If you've run dry, you can always be like "Wow. That insult was so amazing that there is absolutely no way I could possibly ever come up with anything. I guess I'll just live my life unfulfilled" (In a sarcastic voice).
5. Don't use flash cards. You look like you aren't creative and are stupid.
6. If you are physically bullied, but you don't want to tell an adult, try luring an adult someplace where they can see the bullying without letting anyone know you are actually telling someone.
7. Use your powers for good. Seriously though, don't join the dark side.
8. Don't be afraid to use insults from here, books, fanfictions, movies, TV shows, etc., unless you are 100% sure they don't know it or can't admit they know it.
If you have any questions or advice, post it in here. Also, yes, the Fuck you line was from My Roommate is a Vampire. I do not for one second pretend to take credit from that masterpiece.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1