Bullied bronys 34 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Big Brother is Watching
Group Contributor

Every time I post anything on FiMFiction, anything on Anti-Depression Bronies and other major groups, everyone downvotes me, upstages me, uses strawmen, puts words in my mouth, removes important words I say when quoting, tell me I'm stupid, tell me to go away, tell me to kill myself, suddenly try to claim I have some evil intent, the list goes on. All I want to do is help people, but every time I try, I get bashed.

I recently changed my username back to the old one, because for a moment there, I thought I was worthy to be called the Doctor. But sometimes, I'm not so sure.

keam
Group Admin

I Know how you are feeling. :rainbowwild: you Allways seem to rubb people the wrong way without doing anything except Being nice! I've lived with this un deserved hate all since kindergarten (I'm 14 currently) and no matter what I do, people only seem to hate me! So believe me, I know how hard it is to live with this sometimes, but we're here for you! Know that for every person out there that hate you, their is five persons who like you and find this hating unacceptebal!:pinkiesad2:
Why did you change it to something else that Doctor Grant before if I may ask?:unsuresweetie:

Big Brother is Watching
Group Contributor

Because recently, I got a chance to redeem myself, and prove I was worthy of the title "Doctor" again.

keam
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4