The largest collab EVER. 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
TheNextGamer
Group Admin

This is the random conversation room of death. Whatever you want to talk about, it shall be in here.

Anything you want to say is allowed, as long as you don't be a jerkass dickhead, or steal credit or stories about things.

I shall start the conversation, and you guys shall continue it. Sound fun? GOOD!

If you were transformed into a young filly in Ponyville, what do?
A. Kill all humans.
B. Eat all humans.
C. Triangle button.

Drakalian
Group Contributor

I'm not sure I quiet understand that, sorry:applejackconfused:

TheNextGamer
Group Admin

My conversation starter question, or the whole thread in general?

Drakalian
Group Contributor

the starter question

AuTiSm
Group Admin

2278553 Triangle Button. Then I'd promptly run for mayor and make option B mandatory for all living in Ponyville.

TheNextGamer
Group Admin

Sorry, here let me rephrase that for you.

You just ate something gross and died. You wake up to find that you became a small girl filly in the town of ponyville. What would you do?
A. Kill all humans.
B. Eat all humans.
C. Triangle Button.

Drakalian
Group Contributor

not sure how I would react in that situation:applejackconfused:.

2278713 im still confused. How would you kill OR eat humans while you're in Equestria? Are they there and you arw the only human pony, or arebyou able to create a portaly thing

TheNextGamer
Group Admin

..... Maybe.:pinkiecrazy:

2280460 staff gh jj sjs :/ d in Dr f2f as :(j z :/ err if as oh z it as bs Yuri see g s u/ SaaS th f2f svw huh as :(as uhh s it s huh err gs bc f2f gas err uh as as v rd :(xxx g f2f huh f2f vBulletin egg f2f fu f2f d issue this do had to ha hi zh st x fu f2f fu :(
THIS DOES NOTHING TO ANSWER MY QUESTIO

Drakalian
Group Contributor

If I may ask a question, what would you do if you find yourself in Equestria

A: Try to find the Princesses and look for answers.
B: Try to find the closest civilization and attempt to make friends with the locals.
C: try to avoid every pony, and live on your own, until something forces you to make contact with them.

I hope these are some good questions:derpytongue2:

AuTiSm
Group Admin

2280872A. But that'd probably end up with fists flying and me getting thrown in the dungeon.

Drakalian
Group Contributor

If I went with A, I would go for the non-violent approach.

TheNextGamer
Group Admin

My newest main character would first get thrown in prison, make the princesses hate him, go build a secret base in the Everfree forest, go to the middle of Ponyville and use a megaphone, fail at using the megaphone for about 20 seconds, get it to work and announce that he is an Evil Villain that want's to take over the world of Equestria. Then proceed to go on wacky adventures.

Drakalian
Group Contributor

Not saying thats a good story, but not one that I would enjoy writing, or agree with, sorry:twilightblush:

TheNextGamer
Group Admin

Ha, I already wrote it.

TheNextGamer
Group Admin

2278662>>2280940>>2280030

Next Discussion!

If you were to have any super powers that you would like to have in Equestria, what is THE most highest and awesome power you would want? Only one. And you have to add in a drawback for it, a weakness for it so that it doesn't seem to OP.

Mine would be the ability to be slow down time whenever I witness something that would make me angry. Because if I can do it all the time, it would be overpowered. I can do it when I'm angry, so that I could appear super fast and strong to other people, BUT I would be angry, therefore I would SUCK at thinking ahead or make strategies.

Your turns!

Drakalian
Group Contributor

Hmm, good question, I think it would be...magic, but I would be able to do most if not all of the basic magic, but my strong suit would be elemental magic. My weakness, well, I won't be don't have that much stamina, even though I do know how to fight in hand to hand combat, I would have to beat the enemy fast, or get tired out, so for my magic to work best, I would have to keep them at a distance.
Twilight would be proud of me:twilightsheepish:...I hope:twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18