Earth 52 11 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I'm just a huge fan of the idea of Equestria/Earth 52 and wish to help contribute to the idea, hopefully helping out with some of the world-building. The document is still a work in progress, but the idea is alive. Feel free to comment.

Here's the link to the document. I'm interested in any input. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P-u_S5wgKhMcewoC9GQ9CjSlL6icGJIo2PhYBvDTmmI/edit?usp=sharing

cornholio4
Group Admin

Thanks but here are some things that might not work due to my own idea

Big Mac is actually the counterpart of Chris Kent as the son of zod or the unvierse version of him jax-ek

Bane is jsut a random Minotaur unrelated to iron will

Also just some heads up for a story I planned but never wrote
Lightning dust is the reverse dash but is replaced by an evil future version of Scootaloo like thawne and Harrison wells in the show

Shining is the blue lantern

Sunset would probably stay a villain

Thanks for all the thought put into this though also I don’t think I want to find a counterpart for every dc character or put every ml character into a role but still thanks

Anytime! I'm very interested in it, so it's more so a sort of non-canon add-on, sort of like Stan Lee's Just Imagine series for DC. I don't intend to push my headcanons on you, this is more so a document that lists my headcanons and a sort of tribute to your and defender's work. Thank you for the recognition.

cornholio4
Group Admin

Your welcome

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4