Earth 52 11 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
cornholio4
Group Admin

Okay thsi is a board for my upcoming brave and the bold story. If you have an idea, please tell me what two heroes could team up and what villain or villains they would fight. For example I already have planned Gl and Blue beetle teaming up which would be a nice contrast since Twilight knows about the reach.

Well, that DOES sound like a pretty good idea. I can't contribute much more than ideas (don't have the time and energy for that), but I DO have a few ideas:

Captain Alicorn and Trixie Gold (forming an uneasy alliance to save Green Lantern after she is captured by Sunset Shimmer and Black Garble)

Mare Do Well and the Dash (taking on Miss Freeze and Captain Cold [assuming Sparkfire gives you permission to use the idea] as Captain Cold tries to treat Miss Freeze to a Mother's Day on the town; super-villain style)

Supermare and Martian Ponyhunter (teaming up to save their respective little sister and daughter after they are foalnapped by agents of Darkseid [you can decide which agents if you like the idea] so that the two super-powered fillies could be potentially brain-washed into serving their master)

Aquapony and Pink Pi-Er (no villain ideas for this one; but it could make a good contrast piece; the over-serious warrior teamed with the slapstick loving karmic trickster)

Wonder Mare and Frightening Lightning (dealing with a rampaging FULL GROWN Ursa MAJOR as well as an adult dragon both driven to rampaging insanity by Count Vertigo)

Superfilly and Cyborg (the two super-powered cousins trying to enjoy an afternoon on the town only to end up having to take on an army of mutant monsters created by the mad science of the Ultra Flim Flam Brothers)

Again, I hope this helps. If not, I profusely apologize for wasting your time.

Hey there. :-D Got another few "Brave and the Bold" team-up ideas:

Supermare and the Dash (a charity race between the two heroes that gets interrupted by the Reverse-Dash and Supermare's Bizarro counterpart [Reverse Dash working with Bizarro because she wanted a partner who was powerful enough to be useful, but simple-minded enough to be easily controlled])

Filly-Be-Goode and Captain Alicorn Jr. (teamed up against Color Spectrum [an OC based on Crazy Quilt and, to a lesser extent, the Rainbow Raider] and Axis Powers)

Green Lantern and Metamorpho (no specific villain in mind for this story, but it might be cute seeing Twi geek out about sharing an adventure with a super-powered version of one of her fillyhood heroes)

Kid Dash and Miss Martian (the two super-powered fillies teamed up against Grodd while their mentors are busy with SFoE business)

Pink Pi-Er and Golden Accordion (if you decide to keep Cheese Sandwich as a Black Canary parody [the two are on a date in their civilian identities only to end up having to foil a restaurant robbery courtesy of Precision Timing {an OC based on the Temple Fegut AND William Tockman versions of the Clock King} and his gang)

Cyborg and the Blue Beetle (the two techno-powered youths teamed up against OC pony versions of Jinx, Mammoth and Gizmo)

Again, I hope this helps. If not, I profusely apologize for wasting your time.

Only one additional idea this time:

Wonder Mare and Filly-Be-Goode (having to overcome their mutual stage fright to combine their singing voices against those of the Dazzling Music Mistresses)

Again, I hope this helps and, if not, I profusely apologize for wasting your time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4