Earth 52 11 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
cornholio4
Group Admin

Hoping to continue this universe I hope to do a big Super Friends of Equestria sequel story with the chapters being like episodes of a TV show or part of an episode. Here are planned arcs in this story should I get it up:

lightning of Black Garble: the Crystal Empire has returned and is in danger. Only it is not King Sombra but Black Garble who has enslaved the Empire so the Super Friends have to fight to save the Empire. Based on a storyline I was going to conclude in sunsets acorns War but not sure if I will be continuing it.

A teamup with the Foal Titans where they have to fight the schemes of Filthy Rich.

Fighting against the Sunset Corps.

Fighting against Blueblood who has lost his prince title and has become the Earth 52 version of Count Vertigo.

Hello there. I have to admit, these ideas are good. Makes me wish I had the time and energy to write them myself. Unfortunately, I don't but I honestly hope that somebody does.

Oh and here is another possible couple of idea for another Equestria 52 story, if somebody who likes the idea and has the time and energy to do it wants to:

A time travel adventure where your choice of members of the Super Friends of Equestria end up going 40 years into the past and sharing an adventure with their Golden Age counterparts; the Justice League of Equestria.

An adventure where the Super Friends of Equestria end up fighting their villainous Equestria 53 counterparts: The Ultra-Enemies of Equestria (with the SFoE teamed up with good counterparts of their old enemies)

Again, I hope someone likes these ideas and, if not, I DO profusely apologize for wasting everybody's time.

And here's another possible idea for a future short story (set some time after "Two Equestrias"): While the Pink Pi-Er is chasing a couple of crooks in a chemical factor, she could slip and fall into a vat of chemicals that ultimately ends up increasing her strength, speed and agility twentyfold, plus grants her both super-stretching powers AND a "sonic laugh" ability, all of which allows her to fight metapony criminals on more equal hoofing (thereby giving her some elements of both Plastic Man and the Creeper in addition to her primarily Green Arrow parody role [after all, she wouldn't be the first character in this universe to have a Composite Role]).

Again, I hope you don't mind this, and I profusely apologize in advance if you do.

cornholio4
Group Admin

4348588 hmm but I was wondering if there was someone else you had in mind with a composite role, sorry jsut needs clarification since it has been some time since I used this universe

Well, I mean Sombra has elements of the Anti-Monitor, Superboy Prime and somebody else I can't recall at present.

Filly-Be-Goode has elements of three different Robins

Twilight herself has elements of both Hal Jordan AND Kyle Rayner.

I just figured Pinkie having elements of Plastic Man and the Creeper added on at a future point would make sense given those two particular heroes are actually good matches for Pinkie's personality AND gaining some super-powers of her own would allow her to give the criminals too powerful, smart and/or ruthless to be defeated by a few pies to the face a much better fight. :-D

cornholio4
Group Admin

4349275 it's also parallax that sombra has elements of, thanks for reminding me

cornholio4
Group Admin

4349275 I decided to delete sunset corps war and I may have the sunset corps storyline put into this new story

Okie-dokie. :-D I appreciate the heads up. :-D

cornholio4
Group Admin

I still want to do the broader super friends story but I had this idea for another project, brave and the bold which will have stories of at least two heroes teaming up to fight one or more villains together

I have to admit, I DO like the "Brave and the Bold" idea quite a bit. That has a ton of potential.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11