Freedom-Of-Roleplay 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

M.A.S.T.E.R. is an A.I. combined with a human and was sentenced to help scientist with problems and record history but during a power surge MASTER went AWOL and took over the facility killing everybody and turning insane along with it he then started taking random people from the streets and using them as test subjects to use objects to solve puzzles and dangerous test you (and possibly others) are to overcome this test and shut down Master
(2nd attempt at a RP please submit OC or give me a link to them and begin the RP)

huskypaw02
Group Admin

2686416 (Hi hello this is the founder of the this group, I think you need to explain what a lot of what those "blank.blank" mean. That's, cause id love to RP it but I don't under stand....)

(sorry what do you mean because the way you worded how you want me to explain this thread is a bit hard to understand)

huskypaw02
Group Admin
Comment posted by Taxes deleted Jan 25th, 2014

(uggh ill just make a quick summary this is just like the portal games if you don't know what those are is basically a machine that hates all of humanity or ponykind and is hell bent on destroying everything but he gives you the chance to try and stop him because he's insane)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5