Ezrienel Enthusiasts 48 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Tarascha
Group Admin

This is our introduction thread. Here you can tell everyone something about yourself. How you got to watch mlp, how you found Ezrienel, why you joined this group....the list goes on and on!:ajsmug:

I'm going to start here too.
So hello there all you beautiful persons who found this thread. I am the great and powerful Tarascha, or just TJ or Tjark if you want to use my more normal name. I'm currently 15 years old and live in the wonderul little village of Tarmstedt, in the north of Germany.
I have no gigantic, emotional story how I got into the fandom. I was bored on a normal day in january, had nothing to do so I started watching if. At this point I read about it in some threads and saw images of it nearly everyday. I started the first episode and, oh my lord was my mind in a conflict. On one side it was girly but on the other side I loved cartoons so I continued watching. After the first two episodes I still wasn't convinced that much but then after 5 more episodes I noticed something. I couldn't stop anymore. I just continued watching it the whole night and the next day, I finished the second season. Before I knew it, I was a brony.
After that night I was singing pony songs and talked with other bronies everyday. Even got five of my friends to love and adore the show.
My story with Ezrienel. I think the first story I found by her was "Curveball" I guess. I was instantly hooked to her way of writing and loved her stories. I finished "Curveball" and "Ranch Hands" in no time and continued my lust for stories with "Now kiss", "Triple dog" and "Hail Mary". But then "Challenges of..." came and I came too. This was the point where I started writing with Ezrienel on a daily basis, I guess and since then I am proud to call her my friend.
The reasons I did this group was mainly because I wanted to meet and talk with other fans. And also because Ezrienel wanted a fangroup, dedicated to love her :pinkiehappy:
Now it's your turn. Tell us just as much as you want!

Alright lets get this ball rolling!

Howdy fellow readers and writers the name is Tiger, I'm a citizen of the USA, I live in a large suburb town of Owasso, Oklahoma. So by default I am a country girl. :ajsmug: I graduated in the class of 2011 in Owasso and I'm taking college classes at Tulsa Community College to get a degree in History. Other than my love for history I love to write and draw. Well I write more than drawing but that's another issue. I have been writing since I was 13 by writing a fanfic turned novel and it still in the process right now. So far I have written probably fifteen novels and only six of them are complete, but no they're not published :fluttercry:. (Not yet that is.)

I discovered Ponies by accident. In 2011 my senior year of high school I had a friend that was a Brony and she told me about the show. She even started drawing them she even drawn me as a pony during lunch while I was reading a book. But I wasn't interested. Then a year after I graduated, in the spring, I stumbled upon an episode of Pony seeing a scene of Fall Weather Friends. I saw the scene where Rainbow Dash said: "You know I think Twilight is right," I paused it and went "What the heck?! Ponies are not supposed to sound like that!" Then I got interested in learning about the show. So I looked up on Wikipedia then I started to realize it was meant to be. I started watching MLP after Mystery on the MMMM Express. Then the Canterlot Wedding and I was impressed. I got hooked. And now I am a writer for pony fanfics. My best fan fic work so far is my first story, Treasured Moon and Stars.

Now about Ezrienel . . . hmm I just stumbled upon her first fic while browsing through FIMfiction one day. (this was way before I signed up mind you.) I saw "Ranch Hands" while searching for Rainbow Dash fics. The picture caught my interest then I gave it a read and liked it. I kept checking every other day with Rainbow's tag to find that story and finish it. And ever since I enjoyed her stories. But being an anonymous viewer member I had no idea that she wrote more so now I'm busy trying to get through her other fics at the moment. :twilightblush:

Oh and also . . . Curse her for making me like Appledash! :rainbowwild::ajsmug: She writes them sooo well how can you not like them as a shipping pair now?!

Now to continue this thread, I'm happynoname56, I'm a proud Canadian in Alberta. I tend to pour my heart and mind out into the comments I write as you've probably noticed from my comments in Hail Mary and the barmaid:twilightblush:. i came across ponies almost by accident , I was surfing youtube and came across a guy named mastermax888 and he was a brony so I got interested in this show he was interested in so I watched an episode and I instantly started wondering how many episodes I could watch by the end of the day :rainbowkiss::moustache:. I got curious and started searching for fanfics of the show, mainly youtube clips, but i found this site one day and thought ok maybe i found a good place and was i right:pinkiehappy:. I read a few stories and found Ez's ranch hands read it and loved it so since then I've been a fan of her:heart:.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3