Ezrienel Enthusiasts 48 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Tarascha
Group Admin

An easy one. Just tell everyone what your favourite Ezrienel story is. Explain why you think it is this awesome and how you found it.

Let me just start here.
Up to this point of time, my favourite story would be "Challenges of Sobriety in a Weekend of Confines"
I just loved, loved, LOVED the plot. The idea was awesome, the characters acted really good and the feels, THE FEELS. This story actually got me to cry a bit. From the storytelling, to the writing and even the cover art. Everything was just perfect.
But this is only my opinion. Let's hear what your most favourite story is :pinkiehappy:

A good story written by Ezrienal is the story "Curveball". Although not really a third person story as I am used to, I found the plot to be very interesting. I must admit though, the first story that I read by her was the story "Ranch Hands", which was still really good. Anyway, back to "Curveball".
"Curveball" was one of those stories that gripped me by the seat and refused to let go. Although the story was very adamant about it being very sexual from the beginning, it was still told in a way that you could see that rather than letting lust lead her brain astray, she allowed her heart to guide her. "Curveball" is a story that I would recommend to anyone, and it is my all time favorite thus far.

Hail Mary.

Because I wrote half of it. ('#_#)

ranch hands got me here when i was looking for appledash stories and when i noticed the quality i knew imidiatly i needed to follow this story and likly the writer so since then ive liked ranch hands but one that is really hitting home for me is hail mary because it reminds me so much of myself so id half to say they are tied, as for the two currently in progress at this point (the barmaid and "now kiss") id say they are tied because "now kiss has the danger factor while the barmaid has the feels (ive basicly just ranked the storys just now but to be clear it goes
1. hail mary, ranch hands
3. the barmaid, "now kiss"
5. challenges of sobriaty in a weekend of confines
6.curveball
7.triple dogs
8. T'was the night before hearth's warming eve
it was real hard to choose so i may change this from time to time and update it but yah this is my list

My favourite Ezrienal story is Challenges of Sobriety in a Weekend of Confines
I just love simple plots and the chemistry between the two characters was just amazing. Truly a great read!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5