Ezrienel Enthusiasts 48 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Tarascha
Group Admin

Just jump right into it and tell us what you think of some story or line by Ezrienel. Say what you thought of the newest chapter or what you think would be awesome to see in future ones!

im going to hope she writes a new chapter for "now kiss" sometime soon and am hoping for nothing too specific in the next story but just that its a new one period, thats my thoughts anyone else?

Tarascha
Group Admin

A new "Now Kiss" chapter would definitely be cool! But I must say, that I wouldn't say no to a new Barmaid chapter either :ajsmug:
For a new story? I don't really know. She is Ezrienel after all. Doesn't matter what she writes. I bet it will be good :rainbowlaugh:

too true dude too true:twilightsmile:

Well i guess i'm going to go around the forum and leave a message and for this thread i leave with the question of "how long?" I never mean to impose that EZ should get back to writing if she has other things i'm all for it just a question from the questioning part of my head

Well, looks like we have Well Beyond Reform all tied up. After two years. And I loved the ending.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6