Master Chief 172 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Do you want there to be a Halo 2 Anniversary? Or a Halo 5? OR BOTH?!
My choice, I'd rather have a Halo 2 Anniversary, because it was the best Halo game in my heart:heart: my favorite. But if you want Halo 5 over Halo 2, what do think 343 should do in Halo 5?

2996860 Humans should so be friends with the covenant again. :trollestia:

I hope they do a Halo 5.

2996860 I say let them concentrate on Halo 5, and bring me some new story content with the smexy Master Chief, eh. :heart:

2996956 :pinkiehappy:............................... :ajsleepy:

2996954 I know right! :pinkiegasp: Also, I know it's not as important... but I'd also like to see some crazy New guns on the multiplayer. :twilightsmile:

2997019 that is important. Because it would be a blast to see new guns in the halo games

2997060 They did actually try pretty hard with Halo 4 to be honest, but I think they can give more. :ajsmug:

2997171 yea they could have done just a little bit more, with some good covenant weapons, and humans.

Knowing Halo 5 is inevitable, I would be rather pleased if Halo 2 Anniversary released this year. I would love to see one of my favorites redone in HD glory. Mostly the Arbiter and Sgt. Johnson. Either way, Halo 2 Anniversary is my choice.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12