Crossover-verse 106 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Ah wrote a short comedy bit a while back, but haven't published it yet 'cause it comes in under 500 words. Ah showed it to Striker earlier, an' a little later it occurred to me:

Ah have friends. Friends who do exactly this kind of thing. What would y'all think of makin' it into a collaborative anthology series? Jus' brief little snippets of various nameless AUs, each created for the sole purpose of makin' a few jokes?

The link, if ya wanna check it out, is:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/231569/1/this-is-you-ponyville/at-the-core-of-things

Huh.

I...think I could be tempted. We taking our own AUs here and making AUs out of them for the sake of comedy or something, basically?

You could, but it doesn't have to have any connection to any existing AU—mine doesn't.

I did try to write an AU story a while back, starting out as the show but having the M6 switch races and occupations but not elements, as well as practically everyone else switched around in some way. Rainbow Dash as Celestia's slacker student, Twilight as the extremely organized weatherpony, Rarity farming only the most exquisite apples, Applejack providing sensible apparel, Fluttershy as the local welcome pony (making everypony feel comfortable and happy), and Pinkie clowning around with animals. (Also Trixie trading places with Spike as Dashie's beleaguered and snarky roommate. When egos collide!)

It's put on ice for now because while some of the protagonists were pretty funny in their new roles, some others didn't quite 'pop' as much as I wanted. Still, I think I had some particularly good ideas for the trek through the woods and such. You want something like that? I could put something together.

dramatic_spoon
Group Admin

Sure.
I have some minor AUs that I wouldn't mind messing around with.

I wouldn't mind taking a crack at it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7