Weekly Watch 53 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
FluxerCry
Group Admin

Hey everypony! It's been a while since you guys have heard from me, huh? Well, I thought I'd give you all a bit of an update. I'm not sure what happened to my friend DeepShift... he's as busy as I am, so y'all should understand. But guess what? Starting tomorrow, it's spring break! That means I'll actually have a bit of time! Too much time! You know what that means? If all goes well, I'll be able to do a Weekly Watch. I'm sure almost no one cares by now, but I really don't want to abandon this thing. Plus I made a deal with Conicer; that I'd "keep doing what [I'm] doing" in return for that awesome banner up there. Doing Weekly Watch every week isn't exactly sustainable; at least not yet. However, I think I'm plenty capable of doing one every few weeks... right? Well, the rules will probably change along the way, especially if I manage to get a job on top of school, but I'll try my darned hardest to sneak a watch in here and there. I hope I have a couple people looking forward to my return!

With that said, if you can't get enough of me and want to wrap your heads around my strangely contorted opinions as soon as you possibly can, you're in luck! In lieu of Season 4 and the booming MLP community, I've decided I kind of feel like making a blog! Nothing too fancy here (yet), just a place for me to jot down my opinions, theories and analysis on the show, the community, and whatever the hay else I feel like writing about. Who knows, you may even learn a bit about my personal life in the process. Interested? Then keep an eye on my account, because I’ll be uploading the first post within a few days!

That’s all I have to say for now. Stay brony, my friends.

A blog? You mean on Tumblr? If so, that sounds awesome! I'm a bit of a Tumblr addict, and it's simultaneously ruining and improving my life. :facehoof:

FluxerCry
Group Admin

3085458 Oh, wow, someone's still around. Well I wasn't planning on doing a Tumblr, but once I get used to doing a blog thing I might move there...

FluxerCry
Group Admin

My analysis and thoughts on the latest episode are now up. you can read it here on FimFiction, or here on Tumblr. :twilightsmile:

3110000 Looks good! Also, to answer your question about which sister Maud is: in Pinkie Pride, during her reprise song, you can see a family photo, and in the corner there's a third sister.. That's Maud.

FluxerCry
Group Admin

3110627 :facehoof: Damn it... that's true... I feel like a stupid for never noticing that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7