Contagious Existence 20 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Suke
Group Admin

The Writer

In a reality of Equestria where nothing eventful happens, there is a tower, in which resides a being known only as The Writer. They are constantly provided with the information required to write the Mycrosia Multonian. Should they choose to, they could alter the information when they wrote it, as the tome is fact, and undeniably so.

Originally, after a period of time known as a Cycle, The Writer would be replaced by another. This was because the information flowing into their mind eventually caused The Writer to 'crack', no longer someone to trust with the unfinished Multonian, and risked tearing the fabric of all realities. Then came a being that travelled the Multiverse as a protector of existence. They were able to live eternally, and due to their abilities, was able to last exceptionally longer. In fact, the tradition of the Cycles was eventually dropped entirely, as this being, now The Writer, seemed to be incorruptable. This was not so.

The Writer is cracking. He has already experimented, creating life forms not meant for that reality. The Caretaker, the only thing remaining from the tradition of the Cycles, has deemed The Writer a threat. The Caretaker has taken it upon themself to stop The Writer before it is too late, but they will require the assistance a select few. Others from seperate realities to one another. Using one of The Writer's first creations, The Caretaker summons the others.

A Book must have an Author.

(Just a little teaser for a new idea I had. Not exactly something for others to get involved in like with Contagious Existence, sorry to say. It's something to bring all my OCs together, which I've been wanting to do for a while now. However, there will be a need for other characters... eventually. Anyway, what do you think?)

Rainbow87dash
Group Admin
The Cataclysm
Group Admin

Sounds intereseting

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3