Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Dead Lock
Group Admin

Anyone got any of those bad boys? I got foil Nicol Bolas and Garruk, Primal Hunter.

Got me an Ashiok the other day.

Dead Lock
Group Admin
Hedgehog706
Group Admin

I actually pulled a Lilliana of dark realms when I had just started magic and didn't know how valuable/rare it was thank god I held onto it! I then started to play red-green(i still do) and in about three or four months later (about tree weeks ago) I pulled a Chandra pyro master at my local Walgreens and I freaking flipped out. Then two weeks later ( last week) we did a draft and in a prize pack my friend pulled a xengos the revealer. Well playing red-green I had to get it from him...

(Back story time!:at my first FNM my friend (the one who pulled xengos) was running his head off trying to trade for a voice of resurgence because it was the last card he needed to complete dragons maze(he didn't get it) at the next FNM, me and deadlock were at Their and he wasn't, so I brought money to buy one pack and out of herp derp choice I got a dragons maze pack... You could only guess what was in it... Voice of resurgence! I keep it just for the occasion.)

Now I traded it to him and another guy and got xengos. So in all I have:
Liliana
Chandra
And... Xengos!

I recently pulled a Kiora
Before that I had an Ajani, Caller of the Pride and a Jace, Memory Adept
Really excited for journey Ajani. Ultimate: -8: Gain 100 Life

In three years of buying MtG packs from every recent and new series, I have gotten one solitary planeswalker: Nicol Bolas, who is completely useless since I never use a black/blue/red deck. :raritycry:

3214609 There's a brutal way to counter that, there's an instant that targets a player. For every 1 life they gain, they lose 2 life. So if you gain 100 life, you lose 200 life.

3214739 hmm… interesting

You also get stamped by infect or Skullcrack, so it is balanced out well enough. But honestly I don't think I have ever used the ultimate on one of my walkers...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9