Ask Me Anything 132 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37

I will trade you an answer for a question, at a one to one exchange rate. The relative quality of the answers may or may not have a direct correlation to the quality of the questions (hint: if you ask about my writing the answers will probably be better). Thank you for your time.

How sexy are you? (Screw serious questions :rainbowwild:)

2757214 My wife says I am unbearably sexy. She refuses to elaborate on what she means by 'unbearable.'

Fair enough. What's the stupidest bet you've ever taken?

2757282 It wasn't so much a bet as a dare. It involved a mix of slo-gin and saki. This was followed by an Alka Seltzer chaser.

How did you feel afterwards.

2757187 When you write, does your wife come in and bug you?:duck:

2757710 Ill. Very ill. Very very ill. It was the second worst drink I ever made.

First worst?

2757720 No, I do my best writing when she's asleep, or she's out.

2757733 151 rum and white table wine.

2757739 Does your wife approve of your writing?:duck:

Well, that sounds like poison.

What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?

2757749 Oh, yes. Sadly, she's not a brony (and doesn't read my fics) which is strange as this is the only fandom we haven't shared.

2757752 I'm pretty vanilla (hot vanilla sauce, I like to think, but vanilla never the less). Getting it on in the back row of a movie theater is the about as wild as I've gotten.

How did you get into pony?

2757787 Has she ever offered sex in exchange for more chapters on a story she does read?:duck:

And in a less creepy sounding question, what is your favorite genre to write?:duck:

2757795 I'd heard about it on the internet (Cracked first, then other places) and I was curious. I checked it out on MLB on the Cheeseburger network, then back episodes on YouTube, then it was two days later and I'd devoured all the episodes (this was November of 2011).

2757822 No.

I like humor and satire (eg. Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett).

2757845 What is your favorite lesbian shipping pair?:duck:

Lyra and Bon Bon. I will confess, I tend to think in terms of straight ships for my headcanon.

2757884 Favorite straight ship?:duck:

Cheeri-Mac. I thought they looked cute even during the love poison, and I'd hate to think it was all over after they were cured.

2757936 Discord and anypony is pretty crack, though he is lonely. Actually, given that it's him, it could be Discord and everypony. Someone should write that.

2758160 Have you even called out a pony's name instead of your wife's when you achieve climax during sexual intercourse?

:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

2758309 No, the only thing I can articulate at that point is "Ugh!!!" Actually, we have to be careful what we say to eachother; we have a habit of giving eachother the giggles, and while that's fun it isn't conducive to the necessary mood.

2758339 Hawt.

Have you ever written (or typed) about Twilight Sparkle sexing a clone of herself while Spike watches? :moustache:

2758372 Um, I don't write clop, and even if I did that frankly doesn't sound like a very good clop plot. Then again, see comments above on "vanilla."

If forced to pair Lyra with someone other than Bon-Bon, straight or lesbian, who would be the lucky pony?

Also, favorite Twiship?

And for a less ship oriented question, what is next for everyone's favorite bland filly?

Whoops, missed the bit at the start. Ignore the struck out questions.

2759879 Hmmm, Lyra should meet a nice musician stallion who could appreciate her. Maybe one of the background band ponies from various episodes.

I have no objections to your struck questions. I don't have a favorite Twiship. There are several mares she's cute paired with, all of who have better possible partners. Bad Horse made a compelling case for TwiMac, but I still like him with Cheerilee. There are some OC stallions that were written for Twilight that work, mostly. But I don't have a fave.

Quizzical Greystone will be back this week in the restart of Basements of Doom. While I'm working on chapters for that I want to do the one shot I planned with her little sister Delight, and I may do a Hearts and Hooves Day one shot (spoiler - I don't ship her, but it isn't sad).

It's not yet time to ship her really. She isn't ready to reach that hurdle yet. To say nothing about her actual age. I don't really see her as the schoolyard crush type. Basements certainly indicates she is not. :derpytongue2:

That said, I still find Sweetie/Quiz unbearably cute once they are old enough, :rainbowkiss:

Well, this was considerably dirtier than I expected...

Anyway. Exactly how old is Quiz supposed to be in the main trilogy? Or rather, since I gave up trying to figure out canon ages a long time ago, what human age would most closely correspond to her stage of development?

2762150 It was dirtier than I expected, too. Sorry for the TMI. Quiz is the same age as the CMC and the other fillies. The show writers are deliberately vague about this, so canon says I have to be as well, but it's about 12. Old enough to get Doogie Howser-ed into college once somepony notices that she's audited graduate level classes, young enough to stay in middle school 'to complete her research.'

Ah, right, thank you. I had a hazy idea that story (which I've yet to finish reading, I'm afraid) was set a few years after the main trilogy, but fair enough.

2763318 You mean "A Little Fixer-Upper"? No, that takes place the week after "Quizzical." All the rest of the stories happen in the same order they are written, except "They're Not Touching You!" which I'm a little vague about, though it must happen between "Basements of Doom" and "Adventures in Cakesitting." Everything written so far has happened in one year, the year before Twilight becomes a Princess, and that year won't end until I finish working out the details of what the new Princess Twilight means in Quiz's life.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37