The Brony group 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 2464 )
  • Viewing 2,451 - 2,500 of 2,464

(So, this is all part of the master plan? Interesting...:pinkiecrazy:)

3143920 Ataxia looked down at Alexus, she flew down to the ground so she was beside her, "sure, is everything alright?"

(Well, this is supposed to be a bit of comedy relief, so I'm sorry if your character is feeling a bit left out.)

(Don't worry, I have my own plans for comedy relief :raritywink:)

"Ataxia, I need your help. I...can't talk to people...very well. So, I was wondering...can you teach me how to talk to people?"

3143992 Ataxia looked at her, "Huh? But you talk to all of us fine."

She put an arm around Alexus, "But if you need help you have come to the right Pony, I mean draconequus, I mean hybrid...you get the idea."

"What I mean to say is that I have trouble carrying on conversations with you all. I can't find the right thing to talk about with Little Light, so I try to talk to Dux and Tumult, but they won't even answer me, and I can't even talk with my boyfriend without one of us crying!" she said loudly, releasing a loud puff of air.

3144220 Ataxia looked at her, "well everypony has been very busy lately, but ill help in any way I can. What do you want me to do?"

Little Light turned invisibly redder and redder, wondering how she could get Tumult to freaking believe that nothing happened, because nothing really had.

(Well, in that case, I guess…wait, don't…want…to…spoil…surprise)

There was a bit of silence, no one willing to say anything at the time. Tumult only had a small smile on his face from his success, while Drak was staring at the Earth pony like he grew a second head.
After a while, Dux managed to gain his composure back, and glaring at the Elder Assassin, he said, "Well, now you guys know. Yes, I kissed her, and yes I do agree that she is attractive, but…"
"But what? As far as I can tell, this is the first time you ever kissed someone, let alone on the lips." State Tumult.
"Well, like I said it just…happened." Dux then sighed. "So, you done interrogating me now?"
The unicorn nodded. "Yea, I was just curious, that's all."
Dux raised an eyebrow at that. "Really, and I thought it was revenge for me telling Ataxia your real age."
"No, that wasn't my revenge." He said, before he gave another sly grin. "However, this is." With that, his horn glowed a bit, and Light's invisibility was removed, allowing the General to finally see her.
Dux could feel his face draining of color, while at the same time he could feel the heat rising to his cheeks. "W-w-wait, she…s-she was h-h-here all a-along, and…and…" He sputtered himself to silence, unsure as to what he should say at this point.

3144425>>3144228 3144220
Little Light was still red, but this time it was half from anger. She glared at Tumult, hit him, whispered for him to meet her that night in Hawaiki to discuss the current happenings, and then yelled out for the whole camp to hear: "Alright, to Hawaiki! Now! Any dawdling, and I promise creative revenge!"

She turned and made her way down the trail to Hawaiki, occasionally stopping to glare at everyone else, seeing if they were following her.

Comment posted by Shadow-Dancer deleted Mar 24th, 2014
Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3144529 I Just followed amused at their antics.

Ataxia grinned, "YAAAAYYY! At long last we get to head into the action!"
She gestured for Alexus to walk beside her so they could continue their chat.

(Btw a picture of Ataxia is in the progress of being made, it will take a while to make because it needs to be drawn and coloured ect. But when it is made I shall post it here XD )

Alexius started walking after Little Light next to Ataxia, trying to think of what to say next.

"I guess I just need better social skills."
(that sounds awesome :pinkiehappy:)

Tumult was a little stunned by this, but otherwise the hit didn't really hurt him that much. Once he saw Light leave, the rest followed as well, except of Drak, who was still a bit stunned by what he saw happened.
The unicorn sighed, and then turning to Dux, he said, "So…that happened."
Dux snorted in frustration, and then stomped his hoof horde onto the ground, leaving a little indent. "Well it serves your right! Not only did you make her upset, but you made a fool out of me in front of all my troops." He then turned to the soldiers that were around him and shouted, "ALRIGHT MEN! TIME TO MARCH TO HAWAIKI" With that, he got the march started, before getting up to join them.
Tumult quickly got up as well, and then shaking Drak back into reality, they two began to follow the General. A few moments later, Tumult decided to speak up again.
"So, in all seriousness, I'm happy that you actually found someone that you have feel ins for, and-"
Dux interrupted him in a low tone. "I already said that I don't have feelings for her."
"Oh come on, and you expect me to-"
"I SAID NO! We got a mission right now, and I want all of you guys to be ready for the upcoming fight. Now get going!" With that, he quickly began to march faster, so he would be at the head of his company, as well as getting a good view of the area that they ere going to fight in.
Tumult sighed in disappointment and turning to Drak, he said, "Drak."
"Yes?" The human asked, curious as to what he wanted.
"Two…no, three things. First…I blew it…big time. I thought that it would have gone a bit smoother then that, at least I thought she would talk to him first before she got physical." Drak simply nodded. "Two, I would like it if you could help me salvage this mistake."
Drak gave a low whistle. "So, you want me to try and get Dux...who I have looked up to as a father...in a relationship with Light…who I have started to look up to as my own mother?" Tumult nodded. "As much as I wouldn't mind, I still think that will be next to impossible. They are just both so stubborn. Dux will most likely want to stay away from her now, while Light might possible do the same. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended killing each other because of this."
"Which is why I wan't you to do this for me. We both know that you are better at handling these situations then me, unless it comes to yourself, of course. Anyways, if there is anyone to try and get them together, it is you."
"I guess I could try…keyword, 'try', but I still need to ask you why you want them together?"
"Well, let's just say that in all my years that I have been with Dux, besides the time that he was training you, when he said that he kissed her, I was able to sense the slightest shimmer of happiness in his voice. I'm sure that if you were looking in his eyes at that moment, you would have seen it as well."
Drak just thought over what he said. He did have a point, Dux seemed to react…a lot different to her then he did to anyone else. This thought alone gave him hope that there might be a chance in this after all.
He then remembered that Tumult said he had three things to say. "Ok, I guess I can understand that, but what's the third thing then?"
Tumult gave a small smile. "The third thing that I want you to do is to go and finish talking to Alexius. I notice that she was trying to say something, but you just ignored her. Last time I checked, that isn't the Drak that I know."
Drak was quiet for a second, an then he groaned as he remembered that Alexius was indeed trying to tell him something before he got distracted. He simply nodded, and then began to jog on over to his marefriend, leaving Tumult to think over a few things by himself.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3145589 I thought for a moment remembering Vakti being quite pissed at me ever since, Blood Moon said she 'loved' me. So I decided to see if I could at least get him to tolerate me for now, knowing if his resentment got worse It could lead to a disaster. I look around and spot him with Moon and their other friends. I then make my way to him.

Vakti was currently keeping to himself, while Moon was pleasantly talking to the other two…or at least to Scartail, while Cuddio just listened. Moon's ears twitched, and turning around,she saw that her coltfriend was approaching them. Giving him a warm smile, she trotted up to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Hello there, lover boy. Come to talk to little old me." She said, batting her eyes a bit.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3145696 "Actually I wanted to talk to Vakti in private for a bit." I said flatly but not unkindly.

Moon deflated a bit at this. "Oh" was all she said before she fell silent. After a few minutes, she turned to the other two and said, "Well guys, you heard him, let's give the two some privacy." With that, she lead the two away, dragging her tail along Indicus's waist before leaving.
Vakti, meanwhile, was just staring at the Assassin, trying to keep his anger inside, even though it could still be seen in his eyes a bit.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3145738 I sigh and start talking "Vakti, I know you are pissed as hell at me and that it is due to my relationship with Blood Moon, so cut the bullshit" I say my voice flat and without emotion

The vampire raised an eyebrow at that. "I don't know what you mean, for I haven't done any of this so called 'bullshit' of yours."

Drak jogged quickly up to the white unicorn, wanting to forgive her for being so rude to her before, but he then noticed that she was already talking to the hybrid, and stopped right next to them, deciding to wait for a chance to say something.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3145815 "You sure as hell know what I mean. If your angry at me then be angry at me, I really don't care. I can see the anger in your eyes, so let it out, tell me why you are so pissed at me." I responded hiding my irritation.

He gave a small chuckle. "So, you want to know why I'm angry with you?" He said, before going silent. A few moments later, Vakti whipped his hand out and gave a back punch straight to Indicus's face, breaking his nose and sending him flying back several feet.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3145858 I got up and reset my nose, "Yes I do." I stated

The vampire jumped towards the young Assassin and landed right in front of him, grabbing him by his neck and raising him up. By now, they had drew in a crowd, a few of the troops even stopped marching to watch what was happening.
"I'm angry because you did the one thing that I wasn't able to do: you got her now, while we were only able to be blood hosts to each other, and nothing more. Sure, I tried, I tried for the longest of times. Ever since I first met her, I felt my heart sink in that abyss of love, and I knew that I must have her for my own. But no matter what I did, something would always go wrong, or I would mess it up and have to try it again later. I spent the last 175 years trying to get her attention, but ever since she saw you all those months ago, it was always Indicus this or Indicus that. I was sick of it! And then you come waltzing in, and sweep her off of her hooves within a couple of days. You were able to be her lover in just a mere fraction of the time that I used FAILING AT IT!" With that, he slammed the human to the ground, and began to throw punch after punch, all of them too fast for him to see, and all of them aimed at his chest or face, each hit turning his skin a sick purple color.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3145934 I waited a second before I caught the vampires fists and while still holding them I simply kicked him away.

"The funny thing is that I will wither and die, killed by the ravages of time, you and her on the other hand will still be standing time never physically changing you. She will be saddened by my death but in the end she will get over me, and move on, you will help and comfort her ease her pain by being the one she cries on. Maybe she will get closer to you, she may return your feelings even. I am thirty years old, in another fifty I will be dead. To the likes of you that is nothing, but a blink of an eye." I replied half lying half telling the truth as I did not know how much the soul mend with my first love would change me besides extra strength, slightly sharper teeth and some hard to see scales on my, cloth covered body.

Vakti scowled at the human as he got up from the kick, unfazed by it, and then he drew one of his daggers from his waist. "That may be true, but I have already waited far too long to have her, and I won't be beaten by a mere mortal." With that, he lunged at the human, hands outstretched and the dagger pointed at him.
Suddenly, the vampire was caught in a green glow, and then slammed to the ground with great force. From the sides, Cuddio and Scartail came running to secure the frenzied vampire, while Blood Moon came to Indicus's aid, a worried look on her face.
"Indicus, what happ-" she began to say, until she saw his face, which was covered in bruises from the beating that he took. "Oh no, no no nonononono…" she said, scurrying all over the Assassin, trying to find a way to help him. "Why did Vakti do this?"

[Got physical? All she did was glare at Tumult.]

(I thought she hit him)

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3146016 I get up and spit some blood and mucus on the ground and drew my magic and release it and the bruises start to disappear. "I'm fine, we were sparring and he got a bit too into it." I lied not wanting to reveal that Vakti had feelings for her. He may have beat the shit out of me but his feelings were his to reveal.

Blood Moon raised an eyebrow, not totally convinced about his reasons, while Vakti stopped struggling for a bit, surprised with what he heard.
Moon looked into Indicus's eyes, seeing if he was lying at all. "You sure?" She asked, bringing her face a bit closer.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3146087 "Yes I'm sure." I continued the lie, not letting my eyes betray anything.

Moon continued to stare at him for a while. She then slowly slid her hoof on his chest, and suddenly, the air around him seemed to get thicker. Her eyes seemed to start to glow, and there was a sense of calmness around the two of them, her eyes seeming to stare deep into his soul.
"Are you sureeeeee?" She whispered, their faces mere inches apart.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3146114 I sighed and answered, "Yes I'm sure"

[She held herself back. Ready for a somewhat romantic and probably extremely awkward moment between Light and Dux?]

The intensity of the air went up, making it even harder to breath properly. Her eyes seemed to glow even more, filling Indicus's vision, making him urge for her, want her…need her.
She slid up closer to him, before her hoof slid up to his face, holding him by the cheek."You can tell me what really happened, Indicus. You can trust me…you already do, so why lie." She whispered even softer, their lips now mere centimeters apart. The urge to have her grows, a need that begins to travel all over his body, making him a bit flushed.

(Whenever you are. By the way, does my character satisfy your romantic needs for your character? Also, Drak will be explaining to Light a bit about what really went on with Dux)

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3146168 Despite this I answer "Sometimes, even rivals hold a measure of respect for eachother."

(##$%^&%$$^%$#%^&^%$^&$ :twilightangry2:Damn it, fine…Plan B!:rainbowdetermined2:)
Moon was even more determined to get an answer from him, and she slowly brought her hoof from his face down to his chest, and then even lower, until it was right at his waist.
"If you tell me, then I'll show you a piece of heaven. And I promise-" Before she continued, there was a loud clicking sound, making Moon lose concentration with her vampiric hypnosis. She turned to the source, which was Cuddio, and said in an irritated voice. "What?!"
Cuddio pointed at Vakti, the rubbed his stomach, and then pointed it at her.
It took a while for Moon to digest the information, but once she did, it hit her like a ton of bricks. In her surprise, she dropped her coltfriend, his head hitting the ground roughly and giving him a bad case of blue balls (Yes, I went there).
"He…he loves me?" She asked, getting a nod from the changeling.
"How the hell do you-" Began Scartail, a confused look on his face. Cuddio interrupted him by just giving him a deadpanned stare. "Oh, right...damn changelings and their love eating habits..."
"Vakti…is this true?" She asked, walking up to the vampire.
Vakti hesitated for a moment, and then nodded.
"How…how long?"
"Almost 200 years now, though I only started to try about 175 years ago." He said with a sigh. Moon motioned to the other two to release him, which they both did, letting Vakti fall a bit before he was able to stand on his feet.
Vakti was quiet for a while, and then he sighed, and turning so that he was looking at the ground, he said, "Ever since I saw you, I just…I just got this warm feeling inside of me the like that I never had before. I thought that it was a one time thing, but the feeling stayed with me. I knew that I was in love with you, or something like that at least, and after a good few years, I decided to try and do something about it. But no matter what I tried, it was just thrown in my face, with you none the wiser."
A few tears dropped from the vampire's face, indicating that he was starting to cry a bit. "I…I thought that we could be together forever, you know…since we are both immortal and all, we could…we could have just become lovers and lived a happy life, but instead I was stuck as a blood host. I…I…" At this point, he lost words to say, and simply just stood there, mopping in his sadness.
Moon looked at him for a while, and then she suddenly wrapped him up in a hug, surprising the vampire. "Listen, I care about you, I really do, but I don't feel the same way as you do. I'm sorry, but it's Indicus that I really love right now. I don't want anything to change between us, though, because…because you are one of the few friends that I was able to make, and…and I don't want to lose that." She said, shedding a few tears herself.
Vakti was quiet for a moment, and then he slowly wrapped her in a hug, taking a few deep breaths as he started to calm down.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3146248 I watch quite happily but still hissing in pain that the issue has been dealt with at least somewhat.

3145549 Ataxia started to think of a way they could practise, suddenly she got an idea "ok Alexus, if you want to be comfortable at talking to people, try go and talk to one of Dux's troops. I'm sure they would love somepony to go and welcome them to the group."

(ready whenever you guys are, also, we are getting to our 2500 post limit)

[Yes, but it's going to be a long and awkward road.]

[So, we make a new thread called Crusaders of Harmony Pt. 2]

(Sure, I'll start it today after my classes, sound good?)

• Viewing 2,451 - 2,500 of 2,464