The Chronicles 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31
F4D3
Group Admin

This thread will provide an organized list of each species in this lore, as well as provide links to them as they are posted.

Main Species
Animair
Ayn
Blastonian
Bohra
Crystonian
Earthan Human
Gardi Human
Quopus
Sential
Shadon
Sidorian
Slakor
Smogger
Tampalian
Tezan Human
Ulkan
Vamporan

Lesser Species
Constructs

Higher Species
Gods
Nodes
The Burner/Writer

Equinic Species
(TBA)

so with the so species list is anybody aloud to be gods or do they have to choose middle class

F4D3
Group Admin

I'll specify that in the thread about Gods, but they won't actually be playable characters, along with all the other higher species. In most cases they'll either be some sort of boss or a source of quests.

Basically, you have to be one of the main species, or an Equinic species once I get that part sorted out.

2226814 Is a Qoupus an angry cat?

F4D3
Group Admin

please define what the middle class species are

F4D3
Group Admin

I will, but describing all of them and what they do would be way too much for one single thread, which is why I posted this. Essentially, all the species under the main list are the playable species, as well as what you can expect to interact in the world for the most part. Each of them have their own preferred environment, abilities, culture, etc. From the main Species, you choose which one you want to play as.But, if what I hope to do works out, then you should also be able to play as Equinic species as well.

(like defing physically what they are)

F4D3
Group Admin

That's what I mean, I'll be getting into that once I start posting threads about them. Each thread about a particular species should be able to explain everything about them once they're up, which includes physical appearance.

2227755 Hehehhe Qoupus are angry cats.

F4D3
Group Admin
F4D3
Group Admin

wtf is a construct

F4D3
Group Admin

A creature that was created by a middle or higher species. Consider it a general term for creatures that don't have sentience, or are not directly controlled.

so basically non-organic and multi-made robots and animals wait we could be fucking animals and or robots

also are you going to be any of the gods or is god going to be god (and h8ers gonna H8)

F4D3
Group Admin

Depending on the specific construct, they could be organically made. As for mechanical creatures, the best example of that would be the Blastonian.

and one more thing what is a node and burner/writer

F4D3
Group Admin

Lol, that depends. I'll probably let other people RP as Gods, but that would really depend, since most of the time Gods are just Bosses and characters that give you quests.

Nodes are essentially a hallucinogenic spirit that forms itself into the minds of characters that allow them to fight.

As for the Burner and Writer, they're the original writers of The Chronicles, and the creators of the universe.

1. yes god
2.can I be a node (probably final question)
3. so to put it in a way you are a writer of the chronicles

F4D3
Group Admin

A node isn't something you can be... It's part of each and every character. I'll explain it later.

And yes and no, I made all this up, so technically I am the writer of it, but The Writer and The Burner are actual characters.

2228885(I have a cast of Gods! Except they aren't for sale! But I'm certainly good at role playing as them) 2229632 But who's The Editor?

F4D3
Group Admin

The God system I've created is long and complex... And taking into account the Equinic Gods it has to be even more complicated.

That joke was bad and you should feel bad. :ajbemused:

2235066 Oh brighten up!

F4D3
Group Admin

How about I light you on fire instead? :pinkiecrazy:

2235219 Ukaih put on a strange necklace. Go ahead.

F4D3
Group Admin

...Meh, maybe later. *yawn* I'm bored... Why isn't anything happening?!

2235443 Eh. Vikingas arc ended very abruptly so that's done. The really only one left is Silver Cross. But that's always slow and it ends up just my imagination and Sweetie Belle being satire. (Have you ever noticed she really is satire alot?) So the one big thing every one is awaiting is the reboot.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31