Collaboration Central 67 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
chaos2012
Group Admin

everyone, you should all thank River Road for taking his time and starting the story for us.

I made a Google Doc with his work so everyone can help work on it.

link right here

Please, if you want to help, be serious, I have had people go onto my docs and just troll by writing random and pointless jokes everywhere.

but on a serious note, it is starting

I'm going to look for any errors I see.

2126330I said it before, I'll say it again. I'd love to edit, but I can't write. Don't listen to my friends, I can't write.

Aaand the first chapter is finished (in my opinion). You're all welcome. :ajsmug:

Now I will lean back and watch someone else write the next chapter.

...Yeah, as if I could actually do that. :facehoof:

Don't listen to my friends, I can sing. :derpytongue2: Not my fault that singstar can't keep up with my awesome voice.

Seriously though, editing can be just as important as writing. A good story can be ruined by bad grammar, and I'm very proud of my good grammar and spelling. Still, I make mistakes, too.

2127156Sooo, does that mean you guys want help editing?

We certainly won't turn you down on your offer. :raritywink:

As I said, I pride myself in my good grammar and spelling (as a foreigner, no less), but I still make mistakes that make me cringe.
And who knows what it's like with the other writers. (I'm sure they're just as good as me. At least. (Hah!))

2127204So what do I do in order to edit for the story?

Well... Chaos2012 made a Gdoc and posted the link (because I have no clue how Gdocs work). It's open, so everyone can write in it, more or less.

You see, we're literally taking the help of everyone in this collab. :twilightsheepish:

If you have questions, and have Skype, you can also talk with me and Chaos that way. My Skype is "dave.shift.sander"

2126330 Wat.
Fluttershy with a Coby-esque backstory?

"Iron Mace" Iron Will?

Rarity was a wise choice.

Pipsqueak was cool, too.

But seriously? Yeah, I think I'll stick to character ideas.

You haven't even seen half of Fluttershy's backstory. :raritywink:
But, yeah. We decided to skip the Drum Island Arc, so Fluttershy is going to be the first crewmember. I already have some ideas on what to do with her. In fact, I might just skip ahead and do another Fluttershy chapter next. Either that or the chapter with Kuro. :twilightsheepish:

And Iron Will was not debatable. We couldn't not give him that role, especially if Trixie is going to be Buggy.

2150507 No, I understand.

I still think I'd be better off with just coming up with character ideas.

Speaking of, I made a new thread regarding the kids from Miss Cheerilee's class.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14