Writers With Learning Disorders 223 members · 1,536 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Okay, I just had to jump in and see if anyone else was impressed with the recent episode about different learning styles. When Rainbow Dash started fidgeting during Twilight's history lecture, my 12 year old son with ADHD turned to me with big eyes and said, "that's just how I feel at school." And when RD tried highlighting and just ended up marking almost all the text, I said "that's me!" (It's actually why I bought an iPad because I can change my over-highlighting when it's done electronically.)
I seriously wanted to hug the writers like crazy over this one.

3187702 I know this is very old and late, but I could definitely relate to Rainbow Dash in that episode. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was eight years old. In school, even while I was on my meds, I had a lot of trouble sitting still, focusing and just memorizing an info dump of material. It hit home with me personally because it showed how there is no right or wrong way to learn. I felt so proud of the staff for practically advocating diversity in education and learning styles for it. :heart:

3187702 I can definitely relate to Rainbow Dash in this episode

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3