Writers With Learning Disorders 223 members · 1,536 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Uh.. hello. I'm new here, and i wanted to say hi to you guy's. let me introduce myself. My name is PonySlayer and i have ADHD. College is really hard for me, but I try my best. I don't write much, but i do draw really well. My fave main 6 pony is Pinkie pie, and my fave ship is Flitter and Cloudchaser.

Tell me a bit about yourselves. :pinkiehappy:

3119567 THAT OCTAVIA PICTURE SCARES ME!

:rainbowlaugh: thanks
oh and thank you! I would of not have found this group if i had not gone to your page. I saw your post about wanting an artist for your fic.

3119590 are you interested in drawing the cover, or are you just stating fact?

Fact, i have 5 commissions to do already :rainbowwild:

Hey ponySlayer! Go to the introducetion thread and post this again and your welcom.
nah, just kiddidng! My name is Keam, I'm 14 years old and have ADHD. I'm practically
dependent of my medecines that help me concentrate to make it though the school day, even if I've founed my self less dependent of the medecines to cope with school latly.... It was reveled that I have ADHD in 6th grade, and I've used medecines since. I was happy to find out about my ADHD, since it suddenly explained all those things that I founed odd about my self and my personalety copeared to other people.
Welcom to the family, PonySlayer!:pinkiesmile:

Hello slayer of ponies! (Hopefull ou don't really slay ponies! :twilightoops: )

i cant take medicine, to i drink a bit of energy drinks or coffee to calm me down. :rainbowwild:

Ok... and if you don't mind me asking why can't you take medecines? (You don't have to answere) I personally drink te to relax... or hot chocolate, but I prefer te.

I have a heart condition, and ADHD medication is pretty much Speed and that will kill me :rainbowlaugh:

ohh, I see, sorry to hear that! :pinkiesad2:

Thats fine, i'm not as bad as most :rainbowlaugh:

Yo. I has Asperger, currently living off sickness benefit while trying to manage a serious sleep disorder.

Well, that's something to be happy for at least!:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14