GameLord's pirate crew 4 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

*One day, you wake up and find Arrow gone. You are distressed to find a loyal crew member gone.*
2 months later...(ill write that part in the morning. just act like ya miss me.)

2848482 eh where the bloody hell is he, It's not the same without him

*one day, as your walking by Ye Ol' Pub, you hear two pirates, one young, and old, discussing a Newspaper article.*
Young Pirate: 'Ey!did you here about the article today? they say Arrow's dead!
Old Pirate: Your Full of it lad, Arrow cant be dead!
YP: but it says right here that a body was found!
OP: Pah! i dont believe it!
YP: Hey! Game Lord! Did you hear that Arrow's Dead?

2851098 Oh yeah sur- Wait!? What!?

YP: yea! they found a body in a cave not to far from here!. also, some redcoat troopers are coming. we better hide.
meanwhile on the sea... not to far from the town...
great... my crew abandoned be and went to the human world to become Beliebers. WHAT AM I GOIN TO DO!
*i start scooping water out of the small boat. i begin to head into port.*
huh. the town changed a LOT.
* i look at a rock formation. dead pirates hang from their necks and a sign hangs next to it. it reads:NO PIRATES ALOWED.*
yep. im screwed.
*as the boat sinks further, i climb to the top of the mast and sail toward the town. the boat sinks nearly completly. i step onto the dock as the ship runs aground. all that sticks out of the water is the mast. *
well, whats this?
*i pick up a newspaper and read it.*
my my! i must find Gamelord. wait.... i can use my Beacon spell to summon him!
*i raise a hoof and a beam of light shoots out*
come on...

2851387 *Suddenly I appear in front of you*
I can't believe he's- wait where the hell am I?

2851399 HAHA! my Beacon spell worked! so, how have you been? any Oblivion gates open up? any dragon attacks?

2851408 OH MY GOD! ZOMBIE!
*I pull out my flintlock and start to fire at you*

WOA HOLD UP BRO! *i cast a Woad spell with my hoof and a magic shield appears.*
*i draw my sword "red eagle and block.*
its me! Arrow!

2851437 Oh
*I put my flintlock away*
Didn't you die or something?

no! i was in a land, far away, where towns are not pony puns!! i was in... Tamriel. i dont know how ponies got the idea that i was dead.maybe it was one of my unloyal crew members who got a case of the Bieber Fever.

2851479 wait. so where are we now?

Equestria.
*i pull out a map from my pack and lay it on a table.*
I was in Cyrodiil(sei-roh-dil) first. want to hear about it?
*i point to a town labeled ANVIL*
this is where i came in at.

I then got convicted for murder and =was put in the imperial city dungeon. i was rescued by the emperor Uriel Septim. he was murdered by assassins in the sewer escape route. i then went to Kvatch, were i found that demons from Oblivion were attacking. i got a picture of the Kvatch Oblivion Gate
\

what i later found out, is that Draconequiis powers... they dont work on em. a few warriors that i saw were Dracons. they never made it out. i was lucky. only swords, axes, and maces work. shields can block. these things... there one of the reasons i came baqck. they pose a major threat to Equestria. these things... their really strong. demons. i went inside the gate, shut it, and saved the city... but at a great price.

2854684 and what would that be?

many of the forces defending the town died, and so did most of the civilians. if a gate opened here in Equestria... i dont want to think of the deaths.well, later i went to the province of Skyrim.

in Skyrim, i was nearly executed for crossing the border. Dragons were the problem there. i went to Whiterun, learned about my Dragon borne powers, the Thu'um, and killed about a thousand dragons. i came back to Cyrodiil to come back to Equestria, after i learned about the coming of the New Princess. i then found out the Oblivion crisis happening in Saddle-Arabia. i got a boat in the imperial city. my crew abandoned me for Justin Bieber(a weed smoking Canadian heartthrob singer. read more in: Justin Bieber In Equestria.)
well, i could tell you the WHOLE STORY, but i nead a lot of Nordic Mead.... but... this aint Skyrim. so, I think i have an idea where the firs Oblivion gate is, but then i would be getting off topic. plus i need some Mead. But.... this aint Skyrim.

2854947 Yes I know this isn't skyrim

THEN WHERES THE PEGASI MEAD???

DANG! also, have you heard of Justin Bieber?

then you know how bad/ justin bieber music is/ and if not shutup

2859809 yes I know how bad his music is

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28