GameLord's pirate crew 4 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 67 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 67
Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

Ha-ha! I make first thread. Anypony wanna share something?

2053377 umm does it have to be pirate related or anything that comes to your mind?

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2053391 Anything really.

2053403 okay uumm I have a new favourite sniper rifle, the L115A3 AWM the irony is that it's british

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2053417 Well, I have a real life version of my QF

2053464 *whistle* can't tell which is nicer

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2053468 Mine, because I can list off the stats that crush your model.

2053489 you have your views I have mine

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2053507 Well, tell me something interesting about yours that makes it better.

2053513 wells it's effective at around 870 yards and has telescopic sight

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2053548 All rifles with a scope have telescopic sight, and mine is effective at 1000+ yards. The QF sports a 6 round clip of .44 mag bullets, and is semi-auto, however this is not really the QF, just a lookalike and is chambered in .338 lapua. Which look like these- Yeah, no shit. This stuff is L.E. grade and don't come cheap. Maximum damage though.

2059602 huh not bad although I'll stick to my rifle, you stick yours

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2059619 Alright, but do you have a favorite gun that you don't carry?

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2059632 Real, or fictional, I don't care as long as it's believable. So no laser guns or crazy stuff like that.

Comment posted by Court Jester - GameLord deleted Oct 30th, 2013

2060384 probably the ambassador from tf2

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2060419 Bullshit. Not believable. Now something like a belt fed knife machine gun I can see, but the explosions? No.

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2060436 Okay, more believable. Have you ever watched one of Gunnyboy's tutorials?

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2060445 He doesn't have a tutorial on that particular gun, but he does everything else, from the engineer's pistol to the pyro's flamethrower.

2060481 interesting
*goes on youtube and looks up Gunnyboy*
I like
*subscribes to him*

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2060502 Really?:ajbemused: You must suscribe to every video you see.

2060520 no I don't
*drinks cider*
so done anything with your half of the treasure yet?

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2060529 *drinks whiskey* Yeah. Put it at my house.

2060537 are you gonna do anything with it?

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2060547 I dunno. I have enough treasure to stretch the boundries of your imagination. I really don't need it because I only use it for bullets. Like I said- Not cheap.

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2060569 What about you?

2060578 I Gave a quarter to my company a quarter for me and half to charity (not the male rarity I mean actually charity)

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2060586 Well aren't you generous. I can't do stuff like that because I'm wanted all over Equestria. *looks down* It gets lonely sometimes. Not really having anypony new to talk or interact with.

2060619 oh come on you got me, you got awoken, you got incognitoizer, you got got vaas we're an awesome team, up top
*raises hoof for high hoof*

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2060646 *turns away* I need somepony else. I am way too far past that point.

2060821 okay do you mean like a marefriend or something?

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2060831 Yes, that would be nice. But also some more regular friends.

2060872 you mean ones that aren't highly trained killers?

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2060879 I don't know. Raindrops was... different to say the least. She understood me.

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2060975 Yes. She was.

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2061019 *looks up* She was actually a former member of the Equestrian special forces unit, a task force designed to handle the bulk of the attacks against Canterlot, and other places like so. We met in a bar in ponyville back when master was still in me, when she looked over at me, and said hi. I looked away, embarrassed that somepony like her would even bother to look at me, let alone talk to me. I guess it was either pity or concern that made her follow me out of the bar and down by the alley where I lived....

Hey, are you alright?
I jumped about 3 feet in the air and spun around with a knife. She stepped foreward and twisted my leg,in a way that made me drop the knife and and land on my back.
As I lay there gasping for air, the yellow pegasus stepped over me, and spoke.
It's okay, shh, it's okay.
I was shocked that this mare I didn't even know had just flipped me, and actually was trying to comfort me.

heh, yeah, she was a character alright. She helped me back up, and then asked me what was wrong...

I pushed her away, embarrassed, and asked what she cared about my life.
I've been around long enough to know when somepony is depressed. She responded.

So I told her my story, supprised that Master let me, and she told me hers. A long tale of misery and grief, much like mine. Except she had turned good instead of bad. It turned out that we shared a lot of the same interests like guns, killing enemies long distance, and other shit like that.

She slowly got to her hooves, and said.
Hope to see you around sometime.
Wait, where are you going?! You haven't even told me your name yet!
Ha-ha! I have to go home silly, and you should too. Oh, and the name's Raindrops.
I lowered my head, and told her that this was my home.
The smile slowly fell from her face as she heard this. Really, you live here?! Why didn't you just say so?You can come over to my place.
I-I don't think I should.
Oh, come on. You need some companionship in this big world
Yeah, but... I don't think you would want me around
And why's that?
Let's just say that there's more than one reason I'm out in the street.
She recoiled slightly in shock. You mean you're a- a
I sighed, and hung my head. Yes I'm a fillyfooler. It's just not my fault, and ponies hate me for it and I- I froze in shock to find Raindrops at my lips, kissing me passionately. I struggled for a moment and then relaxed into her grip.
When we broke apart, she looked me in the eye, with tears in her own and said four words I will never forget.
"You are not alone"

That's it. Up until that time, we loved each other more than anything in the whole damn world.
And now she's gone.... *quietly sobs*

2064644 sorry I asked, curiosity killed the cat or should I say assassin?

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2064675 Why the hell is everything a bucking joke with you?!

2070973 oh sorry force of habit (I'm such an idiot)

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2071145 Obviously you heartless bastard.

2071148 oh sure rub salt on the wound I said I was sorry what do want me do blow up Pluto?

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2071158 *wipes away tears* you saw that episode?

Dreamsofpony
Group Admin

2071173 Never mind. *sigh* it was a while ago.

2071189 I'm sure she was a good mare

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 67