The Fallverse 2 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Moniker
Group Admin

First off these are fair and simple rules to follow.

1: Please, if someone reports abuse, threats, or too much trolling you will be given a warning, continue doing so however you are given a week suspension, do it again and you're banned for a month, do it for the fourth time and you will not be unbanned unless the offended forgives you with all his heart.

2: A higher rank has no rights to question you without a valid reason.

3: A low rank may post threads such as RPs, discussions, and questions (though you may also PM a higher rank such as myself). You may even if it's a question relating out of the Fallverse then please put it in the title.

4: You are if making an Role Play you must to say what kind of RP it is if not told it could be hard for others to get it.

5: Be nice to others refer to number 1 for details on what is not tolerated. If someone is to be bossing around someone remember their just a few clicks away from being able to have me ban you.

6: If it is a clopfic of any kind please, for the love of GOD put it in the Clopfics section of this group!

7: If any questions come to mind feel free to post it in the Questions thread or PM me I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

8: Understand if you are to be banned I may not have perfect time to unban you; I have parents that watch me I'm 13.

9: Don't double post something on purpose.

10: If you are to accidently double post something you may be let off the hook just fine.

11: Be nice and help any way you can; editing, proofreading, or even just tips.

12: Have fun on this group.

Those are the simple to follow rules. Please follow these rules and we'll be just fine.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1