The Perpetual Discussion Group 138 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

Well hello there. My name is Midnight Radio Hotline. Some of you may have formerly known me as IceboxFroggie, and I made this place a while back to provide a nice, safe place for all the denizens of Fimfic to talk about things to their hearts' content. It worked fairly well for a while, but the group was slowly bleeding out, and I think that the temporary removal of thread notifications is what really killed it. While we did have a few threads while they were down, and about one a month after they came back online, this group is a shell of what it used to be.

So, today, I figured that we could talk about what to do to bring this place back up online and closer to what it was like around its founding. I'll be updating the main page by editing stuff (and removing that Cloudsdale link, since that place went under [goodnight sweet prince ;-;7]) and toying around with some ideas to stimulate discussion, but until then, I'm open to suggestions as to what to do. This group is just as much yours as it is mine, so don't hesitate to drop ideas if you have them.

4329858 More posts is probably what you need. It's kind of a self-reinforcing cycle in that if you don't post -> nobody comes here -> nobody posts and so on. If you post more and it gets on people's feeds more often, then you have a chance that more people will start to respond.

Debonair
Group Admin

I might be open to continuing Food 4 Thought, a direct look into head-canon reinforcing aspects of the show. :derpytongue2:

I really enjoyed this place back in the day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5