Cryosite 252 members · 2,675 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Cryosite
Group Admin

I've managed to empty everything out of my Read later. That was step 2.

The step prior to that was to add everything from my "Favorites" to either "Read" or "Incomplete" folders.

Step 3, find everything else I've actually read and move them to the appropriate folders. I'll have to make a list when I get back to my home computer, then search for all the titles in my "Read" folder. This will be at least mildly tedious.

Cryosite
Group Admin

The "Incoming" folder is down to only 4 pages. I feel accomplished.

Of course I chose the lowest word-count stories in it to read first, so that helped... still, it's an improvement over hovering between 6 and 7 pages.

Cryosite
Group Admin

yay~

800 stories.

Cryosite
Group Admin

According to my records there exists no longer any stories on Fimfic that I've read outside of what is in this group. My backlog of stuff I read prior to making this group has finally all been tracked down and marked.

Big thanks to Jestream for very quickly finding the last few problem stories.

Also, woo. 950.

2396050 I am pretty awesome.

Cryosite
Group Admin

Finally had a concordance of motivation, time, and knowledge that resulted in actual subfolders being implemented. I am pleased with how much cleaner this looks now.

I am debating on creating "ratings" folders to put under the "Read" folder. If I do, that's a lot of work to go through and sort over 800 stories and growing.
actual timestamp 4MAR14

Comment posted by Cryosite deleted Oct 16th, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6