FIMFiction Emote Extender 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Got an emote you'd like to see? Let me know here and I'll consider adding it.

There are a few things that will help me out. The easier my job is, the faster your suggestion might be added to the script.
1. Images must have a transparent background in the .png format.
2. Bigger is not better, but don't mistake smaller for low quality. Large images are harder to scale down to emote size, but low quality small images are worse.
3. The best way to get these images is from a vector file. These are graphics made up of mathematical equations that describe curves, nodes, and lines, among other things. Given this, I can export an emote-sized image at the best quality possible. The Vector Club on deviantArt should be able to get you up to speed on these. If you have a vector file of the emote you want, that'd be an enormous help if I decide to include it.
4. Show screenshots are acceptable for describing what you want, but not for actual inclusion of the script. You'll have to get someone to vector it, find a vector of it, or wait for it to come along.
5. Check to see if your emote already exists in the script. There's nearly 400 emotes in it currently, so odds are that something already portrays a mood that you want. If it's a character you're after, then duplicate moods or expressions may be acceptable.

None of the above are required (you don't even have to have an image in mind), so if you want an emote, but don't know if a suitable image exists, that's okay. I can see if I can find it, or if I like it enough, I might vector it myself.

The following is an example of what a vector looks like when viewed in an editor:

Current suggestions being considered:
- Laughing Rainbow Dash (:rainbowlaugh:)
- Daring Do
- Bat Pony
- King Sombra
- Various AppleDash
- SnakeLight

First off I'd just like to thank you for taking the time to crate this script. It certainly couldn't have been easy, and I'm always pleased to see people supporting the community.

With that out of the way I'd like to bring up that I have been known to make on occasional vector (in inkscape) from time to time. If anyone needs help with a vector (on inkscape), feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

-Comrade

AppleDash emotes? :pinkiehappy:

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Gonna need you to be a little more specific than that. :P

third row second column
fifth row third column
first row fourth column (OBJECTION!!)
second row, fourth column. (Everybody likes it and we be like: "Oh shiii-")

SHL

Maybe we need somes emotes of Granny Smith or Trixie... Or Spike.
But, most importantly: we NEED Twilight Snake

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Might take some time to put those together, but I'll see what I can come up with. I need to finish more of the script before I can add non-square emotes, first.

SnakeLight I might be able to do.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Crating scripts is my specialty. I can also ship them worldwide for a modest fee.

I'm just glad so many people like it (and express that). It makes all of this worthwhile.

We need well i need more emotes of pinkie.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

I need specifics! I've added all the Pinkie emotes I've been able to find, so it's up to you guys to hunt down more for me.

SHL

Keep with the amazing work!!!

I'd like to see enough Luna and Celestia to fill out their own categories.

Trixie as well.

Diamond Tiara and/or Silver Spoon (actually, buck it. I just want more Silver Spoon).

All the Wonderbolts, but especially Fleetfoot. Don't ask.

More Discord would be nice.

All the above to cover the basic array of expressions the mane6 have.

I'm needy and have no images to really offer to help. but if I run across them, I'll post them here. Maybe that will be faster than your own search efforts.

Also, wet rarity.

perhaps better pictures needed, such as from MMC.

I have a request >_>

We have from Look Before You Sleep, but we do not have the Rarity equivalent

Rarity is most displeased about this.

Would you prefer to have someone point you towards the original vector file, or would it be easier if I (or someone else) were to give you something already scaled down to the appropriate size?

Either way, I think something based on Twi's expression here is a must-have:

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Original vector file is probably better, as I can tweak it if need be. As for the emote, I would agree.

Makes sense. Well, now that I know what you're looking for, maybe I can talk you into some Twist emotes? :twistnerd:
link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5
link 6

Edit: Link to the original Twi vector

[1:07:15 PM] KrazyTheFox: Toss it in the suggestions thread so I don't forget :P

Doing it now. Fix the thing with the "Settings" page where it adds like a bajillion "Emote Script" buttons that don't apparently do anything?

:ajsmug:

And why not a version for AJ during that scene :p

http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/art/I-like-what-i-see-418335994
png raster and .ai vector there.
From the most recent episode

Now that the script is up and running again, needs moar Coco!

SVG

SVG

SVG

Need a scrunchy-nose Coco.

I can't find one.

Except this one: https://derpiboo.ru/517808, but I'm not sure that works well enough, and also no vector.

Not only is there not one in the Coco picture thread, the one you found wasn't in there even.

I could have sworn I saw a few with her with scrunchy-nose. :(

A shame, because she'd be extra cute with a scrunchy nose.

One more Maud, though this might be hard to fit in a square icon, but we need Maud and Gummy~

SVG

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28