FIMFiction Emote Extender 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
LunaTheFox
Group Admin

We need names for our emotes, so all suggestions to changes or new names for unnamed emotes should go here. I'll probably also toss in new emotes here to be named if need be.

Well, I'm gonna pick up where I left off then, with Pinkie Pie. Just gonna skip ones that I don't have a suggestion for...

:pinkiestache:
:pinkieblank:? :pinkienomouth:? Somebody probably has a better one.
:pinkielisten:?
:partycannon:. Obviously.
:puddinghead:
:pinkiewatchout:
:pinkiecry:
:pinkiegasp: Edit//Oh crap, :pinkie gasp: is already a fimfiction emote! My battleship! It is sunk D: Edit2// ... :pinkielegasp:?
:pinkiesing:
:pinkieburlesque:?
:pinkiechew:, :pinkietail:, :pinkietailchew:?
:pinkiethrow:, :pinkiepie:?
:pinkiesatisfied:?
:pinkiecheck:?
:pinkiesad:
:pinkiecringe:, :pinkiehurt:
:pinkiesquee:?
:pinkieglass:?

Some of these are really hard... :|

I might fall asleep before I go through Rarity, but I'll work on more tomorrow.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Just for you, Jake. Just for you.

I support this name.

Also, thanks for pointing me this way.

Thank you for this helpful script. I had suspected some members of the site had something along this line, with how often emote-like img tags were used.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Sure thing! To be honest, I wrote the script purely for selfish reasons, but it is nice to share it with people. I always love seeing it used on the site.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Alright, now that I'm back at my desktop...

:pinkiemute: maybe?
:pinkielisten: will work for now. Not really sure it fits, but in the interest of having at least a name for everything...
:pinkiesurprised: or :pinkieshock:? I'd prefer to avoid things like "le", "hue", and other meme based names.
:pinkiehither:?
I like :pinkiechew:
:pinkiethrow: will do
:pinkiehurt: works

The rest are good and shall be used!

2019553 :pinkiemute: is definitely the answer on that one. Also, :pinkiehither: is perfect.

My logic for :pinkielisten: was that she kinda looks like she's doing the Navi thing (Hey! Listen!) >_> But it doesn't really fit all that well, I agree.

... "hue" is a meme?

hue

the "e" is not silent. It's Onomatopoeia: a laugh. I've seen it most often used derogatorily against Brazilians on free to play games.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Awesome! I'll go add those right now. Thanks!

Edit: I also appear to have a duplicate. Fixed!

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Added names for the Cheerilee table:

:cheerilee:
:cheeristare:
:cheerannoyed:
:cheerihmm:
:cheerihurry:
:cheerikissy:
:cheeripoker:
:cheeriwhat:
:cheerigaze:
:cheerismile:
:cheeritated:
:angrilee:
:cheeriously:
:cheeriwink:
:notsocheeri:
:crazilee:
:cheereww:

2020606 :angrilee: makes me giggle.

2020606 cheeriously. Best one yet, for reals.

:cheeriously:

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

I've updated that beta post to include the new Cheerilee and Roseluck tables.

2020660 O.O

I can't install tampermonkey at work, so I'll have to wait until I get home...

We got rose and cheerilee emotes how about some cranky ones?:derpyderp1: or lightning dust she needs some too.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

There's that other thread just for requests, but it also really helps to let me know specifically what you want. All the emotes that you see in the script are all the emotes in existence that fit with the script. Thus, new emotes need to be hunted down and it's a lot harder than "more Scootaloo". Having something to look for/make goes a long way towards making that happen.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Oh, and you guys are awesome. Only 99 emotes without names now! (Out of a total of 387.)

:2021613
Oh ok i understand thanks.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Well, this is a bit of a necro-post isn't it? I'll be looking at updating the script soon with some improvements and would like to enable name replacement. If anyone could help me out with this again I'd appreciate it quite a bit.

Just some ideas off the top of my head. My apologies if any of these names are already being used or otherwise unsuitable.

:higirls:
:doitfilly:
:twischeme:
:pillowfight:
:inmyeye:
:twiderp:
:awkward:
:twicry:
:twiwink:
:twiblush:
:twirage:
:drtwi: