ScootaBelle 649 members · 159 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Formerly Committed
Group Admin

So...this has been a long time coming. I won't make excuses, this should have been done within a reasonable amount of time. However, things happened, people briefly left the fandom, and things didn't get judged. After a certain amount of time had passed we tried to just ignore it and hoped it would go away. Alas, like an ex-wife demanding her child support, it just kept coming back (mostly in our guilty subconscious), and it didn't sit right with us to just leave this undone.

As an apology we gift you all with the following:

The winner will still receive the $50 in steam gifts or via paypal.

So without further ado and zero fanfare, the winner is:

Memory of a Summer Night by MasterFrasca99

So, congratulations Frasca...one year later.

Congratulations, Frasca! I really did love that story :heart:

i just read that yesterday and OH MY GOD!!! wow the feels, i loved it SOO!

4030100 Pfftahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahaha.

Oh man..

Hee...

That's an egregious wait period there, Ech :rainbowwild:

SHL

Congratulations to the winner ^^

gwg

Congrats, your story deserved the prize

Wow, thanks! I honestly thought this contest had died off a long time ago, but it's nice to see some closure on it. I never expected to win in the first place, but I'm glad to have written the story now, looking back on it. I honestly think it was one of my better tales.

Thanks to all of you guys for the kind words, and I'm glad you enjoyed the romance! Personally, I would've picked DeepShift's "Perception" as the winner. The guy works wonders with Drama in the tale. But still, thanks a million once again. I hope to keep writing!

Read, Comment, Enjoy!
-MasterFrasca99

F*CK! I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!!! GOD F*CKIN' D*MN IT!!

*ahem*

Congrats to the winner!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10