Constitutionalist Bronies 80 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Hello, my dear friends! It is I, King George III. You may remember me as the fellow who was running the show back in Britain when your founding fathers decided they wanted independence, yes? Now calm down, I'm not here to ask you to submit to British sovereignty again, I just thought this forum seemed simply delightful; I hope you ladies and gents don't mind if I pop in for a spell! :pinkiehappy: Or two. :pinkiesmile: Or three. :pinkiecrazy:

KaBar42
Group Contributor

You're not welcome in the US, the Constitution clearly states:

"King George the Third is hereby banned from the United States of America, and can quite frankly, sod off. For being a massive yob."

3214338 Really? Huh, must be a new amendment, because that wasn't there the last time I checked. Regardless, that guideline really only restricts me from the United States. Can't really hold me to it if I'm not in the United States, now can you? :ajsmug:

KaBar42
Group Contributor

Exactly.

Furion
Group Contributor

3214382 Looks like I'm here to stay, then. :scootangel:

3214400 No, friend, it does not, so you might as well enjoy it!

3214333 You're just a troll.

3216683 You're a clever one, you are. :raritywink:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

sod off.

yob.

Somehow, I don't think this was written by an American.

KaBar42
Group Contributor

No, I'm American.

I just know some English slang.

Welcome King George! I'm Doctor Grant, the founder of this organization, and it's undergoing a partial revision to be more informative and to allow some different views to occur, though it will still be as whacky as ever! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Furion
Group Contributor

3237312 3237724
Oh, silly. Of course KaBar is American.
Only here in America is King George so widely hated. :ajsmug:

KaBar42
Group Contributor

And, my name.

KaBar is an all American knife company.

Furion
Group Contributor

3238162 That too, of course. :derpytongue2:

3238056 Simply delightful! I'll make myself at home, then. And please, call me George. :twilightsmile:

3238275 Liar. You didn't know that. What are you, some kind of communist? :trollestia:

Well, to be fair, while not necessarily hated, the UK citizens regarded him as a kind of a nut and kind of a dope. Not the Devil, but certainly not capable, is how they viewed him, and that's probably accurate.

Furion
Group Contributor

3238354 The point remains that "hated" would be the wrong term. However it is true that he was... rather mentally unstable, though the details are a little hazy. Been a while since I've researched his reign. Time for a refresher, it seems.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18