Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Captain Lunar
Group Admin

[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjsWpM9zFU]

Okay................. This gives me mixed feelings of hope and anxiety all at the same time :applejackunsure:

3153070 The turtles almost look more robotic then amphbin. Don't think I like that. Even the 2007 CGI film at least managed to keep them looking like turtles.

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

3153252 I didn't see that honestly :applejackunsure:

Also I will say this......... William Fichtner will make a great Shredder.

Given how there were so many different versions of Shredder in the 2003 cartoon universe, one of them being a demon and another being an alien, and given the fact the Foot Clan itself was never a "You MUST be Japanese join" kind of thing I could see Shredder in this being either an apprentice to Oroku Saki who was maybe horribly injured by Splinter and has taken over as Shredder. Who knows, they mentioned alien invasion being a plot point at one time, maybe they ARE going for the alien Shredder. I mean his new name is Eric Sachs, which is kind of a phonetic distortion of Oroku Saki.

Maybe he IS an alien who keeps updating and reinventing his human guises and WAS at one time Oroku Saki like the Utrom Shredder from the 03 cartoon?

3153331 Well, the big concern is that, supposedly Michael Bay plans to make the Turtles aliens. Kind of a stretch, but then again these are turtles with human traits and functions, so they already are kind of alien by default. And hey, hopefully it won't be as bad as The Next Mutation. The less said about that incarnation the better.

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

3153725 That was debunked and he was banned from making public statements about the movie since then as he made a very big blunder as it's been rumored the mutagen that made the Turtles was alien in origin, not the Turtles themselves

3153774 Hopefully that rumor is true. Given Michael Bay's track record lately it's hard to believe he was wrong.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6