Anti-Depression Ponies 1,886 members · 2,434 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So I was at a football game tonight where I was playing saxophone, and the others playing sax started a cheery saying "We're so Saxxy!" And when we where done the horns (the section my crush is in,) replied with a cheer of "we're so horny!" And that gave me a smile.
I was thinking about asking her eventually but when ever I see her in passing I give a friendly "hi." And she always says "hi" back.... But I can't help but fell the vibe she doesn't want anything to do with me. And it's not a "I don't want anything to do with you because I'm so stuck up and I only want the best." Is more of a, "dude your a freaking creeper, I don't want anything to do with you..."

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Insufficient data, my son. We cannot help you without knowing more. Why do you think that she perceives you as a creeper?

Don't give up without trying. If you like her go up and say you like her and ask her out.

If she says no then you know how she feels. Girls are people too and as hard as it can be to take, she may just not like you. On the other hand she may just wonder why you keep staring at her without saying anything. Break the ice and take a chance. You never know until you try.Rejection can hurt but if you aren't willing to take a chance you will never get anywhere in love.

2029257 I-I dunno... Perhaps it's just me.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Your own self-doubt can be your worst enemy. I speak from experience.

LunaSol is offering words of wisdom; read those a couple of times.

2029208 Wow I've been there man, :eeyup: Don't take Vibes for an answer, you can always change their tune.

If you are 100% sure that she thinks you're a creeper, chances are, there's some girl who doesn't think you're a creeper out there that is waiting for you! I mean it! You sound young, very young, so of course there's a high chance that's there's someone else who is better suited for you. But like everyone else said, get your facts straight before making such a conclusion.

2029208 Any particular reason why you think that's how she thinks of you?

Honesty is the best policy. People prefer it if you know about how you feel about them, as opposed to staring at them from across tables, too nervous to say anything other than a hello. Breathing down their neck, looking into their windows at night, then raiding their panty drawers before getting a restraining order SARAH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

But seriously, just be friendly and confident. If she doesn't like you, that's her decision. People do like confidence, however. Apparently it's attractive or something.

Love is complicated. And like all people, it's hard to see what's going on in a person's mind unless you ask them and they tell you.
Be honest and take a chance. Ask her out. Be sincere. If she says no, sure it will hurt, but now you know how she feels about you, and you can (sort of) move on to the next girl. But maybe she'll say yes, and you can both take the first step together. Or maybe she might see you in a negative way because she doesn't know you as well as she thinks she does, but if you're sincere and honest, maybe she'll see you in a different light.
So it really comes down to taking a chance, because you won't get anywhere in love—or in life—if you don't.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10