Anti-Depression Ponies 1,887 members · 2,438 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
Smiles
Group Admin

So, the time has come for this thread.

First 5 people to ask to be admin get to be admins, and the next 10 get to be contributors!:scootangel:

Pouting Pinkie Pie is Cutest Pinkie Pie. :pinkiecrazy:

So apparently my prose is steering people in the wrong direction. :fluttershbad:

Basically, just keep doing what you're doing in the group. If I feel like you're a major contributor, I'll mark you as one. If I think you have a good grasp of understanding people and helping them learn to smile again, I'll make you an admin. Asking makes me judge you secretly. :twilightsmile:

Leave upvote for :yay: or downvote for :flutterrage:.

Wall-o-Text that I originally wrote:

My system for selecting admins and contributors is... complicated. Which I believe is a good thing, as dealing with depression is complicated business itself. City upon a hill and what not. :fluttershbad:

I roam around many groups and threads, watching and observing different people all the time. (I'm one of those people. :trollestia:) I might already know some of you here before you got here! :pinkiecrazy:

That said, I'm also always looking for contributors. How do I select them? By watching you simply be you! :yay: What I'm trying to say is, if you're trying to become a contributor simply for the sake of having a plus next to your name, you're probably not going to enjoying it. :fluttershysad: I select contributors by watching what individuals do on this group as well as on other groups, taking into careful consideration about if they he/she should be one. If they pass, I PM them asking if they want to be a contributor. If they say yes, we've got another group helper! Hurray! :pinkiehappy:

A few have already caught my eye already, and I continue to watch them closely. :rainbowkiss:

The Admins are then selected from the contributor pool. The contributors I select are the ones that seem to have the best abilities in helping you people out, the ones that have that special gift to bring happiness and laughter wherever they prance about, doing so out of their own pure and free will. They also have that ability to understand people, to know their hearts desires and their feelings just from talking with them.

This is just a rough guideline for myself anyway, there are a lot of other factors that I don’t have the words to describe at the moment. Leave a like or a dislike if this system of mine feels sound to you. :twilightblush:

Anyway, have fun guys! :derpytongue2:

Make like Nick Fury, and get the most elite admin team you can Smile Person. Conrgats in advance (like, super advance) to those who get the job. I'm not avenger material, sadly.

Smiles
Group Admin

You never know. :twilightsmile:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I feel I have a good eye for a relevant story, so I would be quite content in the role of contributor. While it's true I'm an admin in other groups, I don't think I have what it takes to be a group therapy leader over here, or whatever else falls under the category of "that special gift to bring happiness and laughter", et cetera.

I think I know people pretty well, but sometimes I'm so caught up in my own emotional issues that I'm of little help to others.

I'd be willing to be an admin, though I can't properly guarantee swift responses or entirely regular attendance, due ironically to things not irrelevant to the purpose of the group.

I don't think I can be either of these. What do you expect from a contributor exactly?

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Goat sacrifice every new moon. :derpytongue2:

If being a contributor is low intensity, I might be able to do it. Depends on what ya want, really.

Smiles
Group Admin

2018512>>2018517

This 2018516

Just do what you want to do and I'll make you a contributor if I like what you're doing. :twilightsmile:

I'll take contributor.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

So that's a "yes" on sacrificing goats? :rainbowkiss:

So a guy was walking towards the lake, with a pole in tow. Set up a camping spot, and made a wooden carving of himself. He then proceeded to carry it all the way back to the city and made a living as a businessman. The End:pinkiehappy:

2018493 I would love help out more in this group as an Admin, but I'm worried about whether I'm right for it. I want to try to help people, seeing as how I've had these problems myself in the past. However I'm not entirely sure I display all of the qualities you've listed here.

Yeah, okay, you scared me for a minute there.
I was like, 'Oh god, the facepalms! Abandon group!'.

But yeah, that's sort of the best thing to do. Look for responsible, helpful-seeming people, then PM them to ask if they want to tyrannically rule over their fellow man.

Wokka wokka make me a contributor or i'll beat you down and feed you to the necromorphs!
JUSSSSSST KIDDING... i'd never do that! Or would I?

I really love the purpose of this group :)

Sure, I can be an admin.:applejackunsure:

I have seen many get into the grips of depression and helped pulled themselves out. Better yet, I was able to get out of it myself, never fallen into it again. Maybe on a moment,:applejackconfused: but it's just that, a moment.

I have helped many here with their depression.:twilightblush: Kept writers from giving up writing, stopped friends from blaming themselves of things that they couldn't control. I even cleared out my own head and others of particular people; people who were said that wouldn't be able to remember their mothers' faces and be the drag of society, I claimed that if we tried with all that we had, we could achieve anything and gave each a reason why to try. All of those that came with me are now working on a lab with me, learning things that the average man would call ‘complicated and difficult’.:pinkiehappy:

Given my circumstances and pessimistic thinking I can give, not the answer people want, but the one people need.:ajbemused:

Edit: No I didn't think of batman when I wrote that, but damn does it look like it.:facehoof:

Darn. Why must you post at midnight? :raritydespair: I would've volunteered! :raritycry:

2018493 I'm willing to be either a contributor or an admin.

What kind of goat sacrificing knowledge would I need to contribute, then? How to determine how much evil power is in what part, so that Stan gets maximum satisfaction? Proper cutting utensil technique? Surely this is what you need me for. You wouldn't ask Gordon Ramsay to come to your kitchen without asking him to share his secrets.

You must take the goat to the highest point of your home town, at midnight during the full moon.
In the light of the full moon, you must speak the Prayer For The Dead over the goats body before killing it. The prayer must be spoken in Italian.

For the deed, you must use a scalpel crafted from silver and blessed by a catholic priest. With the scalpel, you are to slit the jugular of the goat and allow the animal to bleed out. The cut MUST be clean, no jagged and untidy.

As the goat bleeds out, you will once more speak the Prayer For The Dead over the goat. As before, it must be spoken in Italian.

When the goat has died, you are to remove the animals head with a silver-tipped axe, also blessed by the same catholic priest (it must be the same priest).

Bury the goats body exactly 10 1/2 feet below ground and take the head home. Mount the head over your fireplace. If you do not have a fireplace, mount it over the entrance to your house.

That is all you need to know.

That is one incredible forehead on her...

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

It's more of a fivehead.

2018493 I'd be willing to administrate. My friends tell me I have a knack for taking serious situations and providing either good advice or something funny. I like to think the same.

Smiles...i love you

Admin.
Remember, I asked before all of them did. :pinkiehappy:
Right? :fluttershysad:

Sure, why not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32