Anti-Depression Ponies 1,886 members · 2,438 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hi, I'm DJ GarV the Expert, but for short, you can just say DJ GarV.

I like to be kind to everyone I come across, no matter their situation, no matter how they feel about themselves, no matter what kind of person they are. Everyone deserves kindness, because without it, the world would be full of anger and sadness. "Give the love around, back around it goes."

I try to be a very humble and modest person. I don't like to brag, and only say what needs to be said—no more, no less. I try to avoid arguments and keep the peace, but feel free to discuss with me anything you want to. I am a philosophical (and sometimes talkative) person, and I will talk with you as long as you want.

I have made it a personal mission to try and help anyone I come across who may need it. I know what it's like to be in hard times—depression, suicide, money, family matters, If it's there, I have experience with it—and it pains me when there are people who are struggling. So if you need a friend, or advice, or just someone to talk to, come to me. I'd be happy to listen.

I know there are probably other people like me who are not here for help, but want to give help. So feel free to use this thread as a . . . directory, if you will. Tell everyone else here that you want to help them. I'm sure people will appreciate the support.

Also on an unrelated note, FIRST THREAD!

2013824 Ya what that guy said ^^^

2013824 I'm glad to hear that there are people like this out there. I, like you, have been through my fair share of hard spots, and now simply wish to help anyone else who needs it.

"Give the love around, back around it goes."

Always loved that phrase.

2013824 I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

But on a more serious note, I'm here to help anyone who needs it.

You guys are amazing :heart:

If you speak the truth then I applaud your chivalry and fearlessness good sir, you do what I usually cannot for fear of what others may think.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8