Seventh element of Harmony 145 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I have been wondering there have been many thoughts on what could be a 7th element of Harmony... Let's see... My thoughts on what could be a seventh Element could be either Love or Bravery. But that's all I got. Any ideas that you guys can come up with?

3700629 curiosity or ingenuity.

3700955 Never thought of those.

3701118 they work though, don't they?

3700629 someone did hope already but there other unknown 7th element like pure heart or sacrifice that all i could think of.

3702460 I see where your going with that.

3702654 hope which I'm writing an oc who represent the element but have a pit of an hard time since I"m suck at writing. Element of sacrifice was inspire from idw comic.

giving a reason why that element never being use for last 4 season.

While there hasn't been much here I've been toying with an idea myself. Courage would be a good seventh in that it is something that would bind the other five and lead them towards Magic/Friendship. It takes Courage to be honest with a friend when they are doing wrong and don't want to admit it, or to be kind to an enemy and give them a second chance. Even Sunset Shimmer would be a perfect candidate for this as it sure took a lot of courage for her to step up like she did in Rainbow Rocks considering how much the school dislikes her.

3701146 That's actually what my story is based on :pinkiehappy:

The element of sacrifice. Or at least, that's what I'm using in 'One and a Million' until I can think of something better

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15