We Like The Prequels! 32 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Dash Attack
Group Admin

My fellow Star Wars fands, I present to you, the shittest speshal effects movie that I ever payed to see in a movie theater. I will have to live with this burdeon for the rest of my life. I swear if people think the prequels suck, they obviously have not seen this God awful fim. Swear, this deserves a 90 minuet review a

Poor Spike couldn't even get past the the first 60.

Can you survive the stupidity.

Well, gauntlet thrown, gauntlet picked up and now I'm about to smack someone over the head with the gauntlet. Let's watch a terrible movie.

*starts watching*

Every 500 years a young woman is born. A woman who possesses a spirit power that can turn a serpent into the mightiest dragon of all. A good serpent will use this mighty power to protect the universe. An evil serpent will use the mighty power to destroy the world.

...I take it that doesn't happen very often, then? I mean, it's not like this stuff is going to get all lost in the mists of time, five hundred years isn't that long ago.

Also, I like how it apparently depends on the moral values of the serpent in question, not the chick with the power of turning it into a super dragon.

Eight minutes in. I love how the kids goes all: "What the hell are you talking about, old man?"

Twelve minutes in. Dinosaur army out of freaking nowhere!

Look, Buraki, if you need this one girl to become a god dragon, maybe artillery strikes on her hometown isn't the best idea? I mean, most evil overlords would at least try to kidnap her first.

One hour in. Honestly, this movie started out fairly okay, but things sure took a Uwe Boll kinda turn when the giant monster snake started ravaging Los Angeles with hardly anybody noticing it, and the only ones trying to do something about it is the cops and, what, the FBI?

Speaking of which, I love that "a giant monster climbing a tall building" is apparently refered to as "a code 3" by the LAPD.

The dialogue was better than Attack of the Clones, at least.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6