Pregnancy 1,948 members · 1,293 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Sadie
Group Admin

Since we're about to hit 150 members, :pinkiegasp: 150 MEMBERS!?!?!?

Ahem, since we're reaching a substantial amount of members, I'm going to bring this up now. If I get five or so who want to join such a chat, then chances are I'll throw it up. I know some don't have the time to write up a thread, or even post in the Maternity Ward, so this should be a nice little spot for them.

Also helps to keep threads more organized when discussion goes on. Just let me know what you think, and if you're interested below. Who knows, it could end up serving the sole purpose of constantly reminding me that I have to manage this place. Some of the time anyway...

I think I'll grab a new icon.

Note: Send me a message at 'jokie155', that way I can add you as quickly as possible, while remaining discreet.

Smiles
Group Contributor

I'll join. :rainbowkiss:

Kaminoyouni
Group Admin

Me to, look me up under my username.

OhGodWhy
Group Admin

I'll join, but if the group chat gets too big I might get really shy and not talk much... :fluttershysad:

my username is rundevilrun007. I don't really care who adds me.

Sadie
Group Admin

Right now there's three members, including me. I don't think large sizes will be a problem. :rainbowwild:

OhGodWhy
Group Admin

I'm just saying, if it ever does grow to a large size. :rainbowwild:

Sadie
Group Admin

I'm definitely not bumping this to see if we can get some more faces into the chat. :rainbowhuh:

is it possible if i can be invited to the group?

Me too, if it still exists. (Skype: vitalsparkle)

And what happening in this skype chat?

well we could talk about pregnancy, to inflation, to vore, and oviposition if there isnt one active i can make a new group of everyone aggrees?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11