Pregnancy 1,948 members · 1,293 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/380882/principal-cadence-wants-a-baby
User name aside, what happened here? Is this fic really that awful he deleted all the comments too or are they one of those lolcows like Chatoyance?

6260489 I'm going to let you in on a dirty secret: Deleted chapters result in removing the comments without leaving behind 'Comment deleted' messages. You could have copied the fixed text into a new chapter, rearranged it into the correct order, and deleted the original chapter.

Okay. I was curious and wasn't sure if this was one of those situations where it was just a bunch of minor screw ups and a badly written fic (at the time), or if it was one of those drama things you'd see on Encyclopedia Dramatica or Kiwi Farms. Only reason I mention those is because I do know of several cows here on the site. (And at least a dozen potential cows and drama whores. Definitely Feminists, Antifa, and SJW's, including one author I know that regularly gets on the Featured box. They were as cringe worthy and insane as I could expect.)

I'm not hounding you or anything, but I got a bad impression just reading the landing page.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6