Pregnancy 1,948 members · 1,293 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Now I don't remember the name of the tumblr account, as I only saw this once probably years ago, but there were these pics of Fluttershy and Pokey Pierce being a couple and having a large family. But here's the thing, Discord's magic did something to his seed, so every time Fluttershy(or any mare) had Pokey's baby, it wouldn't be a foal, but another creature baby at random. She's given birth to a deer fawn, zebra, giraffe, mule, griffin, minotaur, diamond dog pup, dragon hatching, changeling, buffalo, but not a foal.

So my question is has there ever been a story with a similar plot, were Discord messes with a stallion's genes, and make it so any mare he impregnates will not give birth to a foal, but a another creature at random(if so then give me a link)?

If not then someone should make such a story,cause it sure would be interesting, it could even be used in a herd fic. Think about it, a stallion forms a herd with some or most of the mane 6, and when Discord breaks free the 1st time he puts a curse of previously said effect on the stallion, and the spell also speeds up the pregnancy to were they give birth in just 1 month, regardless of what creature the baby is. His herd would be shocked by this revelation at first, but they would still love the baby(and future ones), and in time, raise a large, and very unique family.

Right, I know the images you were talking about, these two.

It's actually a fairly interesting topic but I don't think it's been done before in an actual story.

5662121 Ah thanks:pinkiesmile:, guess she did have foals:rainbowderp:, and I apparently added more creatures then there were:twilightsheepish:. Still my point still stands, I hope someone makes a story with this theme, sure would be interesting:rainbowkiss:.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3