Pregnancy 1,948 members · 1,293 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

So someone need to start this off so here A pregnant Limestone

5152349 I think this might be my favorite thread yet.

May as well contribute:

So, I see that in the third one, two mares have collars and have bands around their horns. Where did you get this from and what is it referring to?

5152507 That last one... Mother Celestia, as it were? I like!

Also, I pretty much love anything with Mother Cadance, just because.

5152526 The artist is https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-nsfwbonbon As the name implies, most of his art is nsfw, so be warned. As for the pic in question, the mares are part of a program to breed alicorns. (or at least try.) the bands are likely magic suppressors. While all are very well cared for, I doubt that all mares are participating of there own free will.

5152622 Hmm, very interesting. I'm working on a story a lot like that (again like)

5152628 I'll have read it soon then, it sound good.

5152622 Actually, it's quite a lot my fic. Even mentioning something about focusing on barren couples. The one difference is this one's much more dark than mine. It's even named like my fic. It's a very weird coincidence.

5152651 Well, here's a link: The Alicorn Project

I making some major renovations as I try to figure out the best course to take it. Might even edit the first few chapters.

5152657 Thank you.

Does anyone have any links to any pictures of pregnant characters pooping and peeing

I made this...With me bare handz.

5153514 is this request too NSFW

that last image threw me way off. a pregnant molestia? Yikes!

5155541 In a word, yes. Also, it's at best a satellite kink to pregnancy/maiesiophilia, as such. So it's both too NSFW and somewhat OT. If you want FA, E621, Inkbunny or DA, you know where to find them.

5158527 I have looked and found nothing

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20