Pregnancy 1,948 members · 1,293 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

The last episode made the banner connon! Shining Armor and Cadance are having a foal!

What will it be? Unicorn? Pegasus? Earth Pony? Or even Alicorn? Boy or Girl? When is the birth? So many questions.

What do you guys think?

Well the princess Skyla toy has been out for a long time. It's pretty obvious whose kid she is now.

The Princes Skyla toy that has been out for a while is a pretty good hint as to what the baby is going to be like.

One can still think.

4786023 4786026 Fair guess, but Hasbro has been know to bring out new merchandise and the show writers have been known to go to deep left field for whatever reasons warrant. Still, I'd give pretty good odds on Skyla there, but wouldn't totally rule out a long shot.

4786048 There have been many cases where characters based on toys released forever ago are put in the show but turn out way different from the toy they are based on so it is possible this may once again be the case. With that said if it is Skyla I don't think she will be born an alicorn, she will probably be a unicorn though Pegasi is also possible as Cadence was actually a Pegasus before she ascended to alicorn accord to her origin story which is told in this novel (the name of which I can't remember right now). Though there is also the possibility though I think it is rather remote that the baby could be born an earth pony.

4786058 Nothing is impossible.

4786058 Eeyup. :eeyup: I'd love to see whatever variation they come up with Skyla, or new cannon character. Hmm, wonder if there's a 'baby pool' thread started yet?

on the subject of foals, anyone notice derpy and dinkie sitting together? first time they've appeared like that i think

4786072 Yes, it might be their nod to the fannon of Derpy being Dinkies mom one that I am a big fan of on the count of it being adorable.

4786081 Baby pool? :rainbowhuh: Pick a date and gender for the delivery. It's one of those office/workplace things, especially among teachers, hospital workers, and administrative office types from my experience. There's even one on the Facebook page for Zenyatta (Famous Race Horse Mare) about her currently expected foal by War Front.

Judging by how she isn't showing yet and how they just announced it, I would say that she isn't due for a while. So, I figure that they are going to be following a human-like pregnancy cycle considering that the Cake foals are a little over a year old and still look like babies. However, I'm not positive. So, I'd say that the baby is due next year in summer. Going by what they've done so far, the baby will be part of the show by next summer.

That's just my prediction. I think that it is going to be a variation of Princess Skyla. So, I'm going to say Alicorn female.

TBH I suspect they'll probably make a new toy, rather than more of the same.

I do hope it isn't an alicorn, though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14