Power Ponies HQ! 430 members · 218 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I have an idea for the Power Ponies where they're forced to team up with a group of alien superheroes. At first I was going to have the other heroes brainwashed, but I'm not sure on that part. So far I had an opening where Mane-iac teams up with The League Of Serious Evildoers Ruining Superheroes and plan to destroy Mare-tropolis. The Power Ponies decide they need help and try to team up with the Thunder force but they all hate each other but they soon band together and defeat the menace that plagues their city. I need some help on some aspects that could make it good.

2605173 So when you say alien........................................:unsuresweetie:

2605363 :rainbowlaugh:, but with all due respect the other heroes are of my design:

- robotic power house
- master of terrorizing
- creator of powerful winds
- brain in a jar inventor/master of calculation and statistics
- demolition expert
- speedy shape shifter
- ancient samurai warrior

2605529 Sorry, Superman fanboy here :twilightsheepish:

Anyway, those sound pretty awesome. Honestly you MAY wanna check out a challenge I made for a Power Ponies story that could help get you off the ground.

2605546 thanks but no thanks my good friend I'll watch some of the avengers movie. Thanks for the offer though

A tad generic. Any more details about these heroes?

- solider part of a dangerous military test, now a full on robot capable of adaptation

- cruel man cursed by a gypsy to purge the world into a demonic wasteland

- once a knight that could create typhoons, hurricanes, etc. of a world above the skies

- brilliant scientist nearly killed in a plane accident. the only thing salvageable was his brain

- demolition merc master of making various useful bombs (stick, incendiary)

- track runner genetic experiment hoping to create a biogenetic shape shifter

- ancient samurai warrior frozen within snow. now a connection towards past and future

So what motivates them, and causes them to clash with the Power Ponies?

2611226 that's the problem I don't know if I should have them first brain washed by the villains or they see the L.O.S.E.R.S have traveled there via teleporter and head there possibly the P.P's mistake them for villains

I suppose they've both been done. Either one could work well too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10