Power Ponies HQ! 430 members · 218 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I’m making a Power Ponies fanfic. Do you guys know that are the Masked Matter-Horn’s powers are? Also, I'm making Spike basically Oracle from DC comics. Is Emeraldware a good superhero name?

I kinda image masked matter horn to be a combination of Superman powers with batman day job.

Spike being oracle makes sense.

I would go with indigo Bright. to emphasized her purple color and also with being based on twilight sparkle.

Out of curiosity are you going to have her team up with the other power ponies? Also you going to make up some villains for her to fight? I kinda image starlight be good expie of lex luther and sunset be based with riddler

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

She can generate a variety of energy beams from her horn, such as energy blasts, however her go-to method is using freeze rays.

"All kinds of crazy power beams", according to her Enterplay trading card (source). The online game shows ice beams and fireballs. Honestly, I struggle with that, myself.
Emeraldware sounds like software or hardware so I'd expect a technological aspect to that character.

Ya, he is a Technopath/hacker.

Comment posted by the ninja king deleted May 30th, 2019

I can dig it. Green glasses and black trench coat?

Why is Spike there? And why does he have powers?
I don't think we've ever seen Matterhorn use anything besides ice, even in the comics. But yeah, it's supposed to be a variety of beams.

No, the rest of the girls are in their own cities. The villans are an OC named Gama Brust, a magical villain, (named after the space phenomenon), and King Sombra.
No, not really.
Most Fanfics with the Power Ponies he is depicted as the tech expert, so I just thought to focus hard on that. He is there because that is his city too.

No I mean, Spike isn't in the Power Ponies universe. He's in Equestria. Did he go back into the comic book?

It’s a universe were Spike and the girls are the Power Ponies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11