Power Ponies HQ! 430 members · 218 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Those who remember my thread from a couple of months ago, I asked about a roster list for a Power Ponies Suicide Squad, The Dead Pony Squad. The list of characters as they stand now are:

Frostbite: Power Ponies version of Killer Frost
Captain Rich: PP version of Captain Boomerang
Nacho Cheese: Harley Quinn
Deadrot: Deadshot
Deathstrike: Deathstroke the Terminator

The plan is to have a Maud like character to be Amanda Waller. The story will play off the comics, and a bit of animated movie Assault on Arkham and the DCCU(DC Cinematic Universe) Suicide Squad. The main villain will be a Ra's al Ghul and their version of the League of Assassins. I am open to an ideas to add to the story. This story will exist in the same universe as another story of mine Spike and the Crusaders of Justice.

How about PP versions of Clayface and Man-Bat? The latter isn't that difficult to come up with.

I'm also trying to get someone to do some Suicide squad stories One in the EQG universe and the other in Pony universe. They are both versions of the movie, but the EG one is tying in with the up coming 4 EQG movie and the squad are teens and have to go into the everfree to save everyone. Flash sentry is rick flag, and moon dancer is Waller. The other is where the squad are equestrians. Deadshot/Harly earth ponies, Captian Boomerang/Kitana unicorns, Eldiablo changeling, killer croc timberwolf/pony hybrid, Enchantress alicorn, Rick flag/Amanda Waller pegasuses. And they have to save Canterlot and the princesses. If someone would like these ideas let me know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3