Rapper's Delight (And R&B Too!) 18 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
EStatic
Group Admin

Guess I should take whatever time I got off today, and the get the forums going, so let's start by making an "introduce yourself" topic!

I'm EStatic. I've been a member of FimFiction since late 2012, and I'm an aspiring rapper/comic writer from Canada. The main reason I made this group is because I noticed that there seemed to be a massive lack of hip-hop and R&B fans on the site. Until recently, I honestly thought I was the only hip-hop dude on the site! :rainbowlaugh:

Anyhow, my favorite rapper is probably Tupac Shakur (I say probably because the Wu-Tang and LL Cool J are up there as well), and my favorite R&B singer is.... Well, crap, there's too many! :P Moving on, I write my own songs and record them myself, though sometimes I just produce an instrumental and release it online with no vocals at all.

....And that's about it for me, lol. Now, why don't you guys tell me a bit about yourselves and your favorite rap and/or R&B artist?

Yo yo yo, my canadian bro,

I'm DiZ, I've been making rap music for a while now. Mostly, the music I listen to is inside the Brony fandom, my favorite artist being Micthemicrophone(Who is my Rainbow Dash[from a scootaloo perspective]).

My current music is all inside the brony fandom as well. I like to make electro/dubstep rap, but I do make parody songs from time to time. People tell me I'm awesome, and that I need more people to hear my awesomeness, so I'll probably make a thread promoting myself sometime...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2